Moto g5 s plus mobile

Lemon7277

Looking at changing my mobile for Xmas ...on a sim only deal with virgin with unlimited mins and texts with 6 GB of data for £8 a month so not looking at going on contract...been looking around and this Moto g5 s plus seems to be getting good reviews...looked at the standard g5 and to my surprise doesn't have NFC which I use quite a lot so that's a none starter anyone got one of the g5 plus handsets on here and how you finding it...all replies greatly appreciated

I'm going with the Nokia 5 for a cheap phone. I was going with the Moto G5 as it's rated best budget phone but played with both in Carphone Warehouse (near City Store - Arndale) and it felt superior in every way. It's as close to pure Android as you can get in a budget phone and updates to Oreo soon.

Last edited:
Got a G5 as a work phone, pretty damn good tbh.

Am also sad enough to subscribe to Which, and the current model gets a best buy tag for quality vs price.

Ah g5 I should have read that bit. Sorry I have a Moto z play. Not as sturdy as I expected it to be.
I've got one.... Brilliant phone got it around August not had any issues.

Bought it outright £179 from Carphone Warehouse & £7.50 SIM only Tesco deal.

Belting value.

Yeah I have the G5 (not plus) and Id recommend it, really good for the price $199 here in Oz, even the camera is bloody good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.