Motorhome

It's good to see people getting out and about and a motorhome is the ideal way to see the countryside at your leisure. There is no finer way to see the sights and sounds of the towns and villages aimlessly meandering along the country lanes, just stay the fuck out of Snowdonia. And any caravaners that might be reading.
First place we stayed on our UK tour so that we could walk to the top. It pissed down all the way down.

So whats the thoughts on getting about after you've set up at a site?

This always puts me off a campervan/motorhome versus a caravan

A caravan can stay pitched whilst you can get out and about in the tow vehicle - not an option with campervan/motorhome if you've 'spread out' on your pitch...

A caravan can stay pitched whilst you can get out and about in the tow vehicle - not an option with campervan/motorhome if you've 'spread out' on your pitch...
Will use public transport, i get really bored after a day or so in one place and dragging a caravan all over is bloody hard work

I have seen some on the roads towing small cars, which I assume they then use to get out and about.

We bought a couple of e-bikes which we stow in the garage compartment. They were great for getting to the beach last week. Parked them on the beach whilst the car park was €2 an hour.

5/6 berth?
Really?
Get the 6 of you to imagine being in there all at once, sitting, eating, getting dressed, generally doing all the things you're likely to be doing together.
Then see if you can imagine doing that when a gales blowing for a few hours without wanting to kill someone

Motorhomes can be like greenhouses. You always buy the biggest you can afford. No point getting one and within weeks realising it's too small!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.