Motormouth Hopkins been sacked ?

Bloody hell, state the bleeding obvious hey mate. I do believe you knew exaxtly what i meant.
Yes, I knew exactly what you meant, hence that appropriate response! You claimed Britain/Europe has never been more fucked up, did you not? That, to me, was hyperbolic, and so I offered those dates as examples of Europe and Britain being far less harmonious - and they're just three from modern history.

The truth is that we have never been safer - from conflict and from illness - than we are today. Some (i.e. Hopkins) try to convince us that we should be living in fear, because fear is a great money-maker, but in fact we live in a time that is far better than our parents and grandparents ever had.

Yes, I knew exactly what you meant, hence that appropriate response! You claimed Britain/Europe has never been more fucked up, did you not? That, to me, was hyperbolic, and so I offered those dates as examples of Europe and Britain being far less harmonious - and they're just three from modern history.

The truth is that we have never been safer - from conflict and from illness - than we are today. Some (i.e. Hopkins) try to convince us that we should be living in fear, because fear is a great money-maker, but in fact we live in a time that is far better than our parents and grandparents ever had.

Ok i agree obviously that there have been worse times,that goes without saying surely. However,it is far far from the harmony that the media try to push on us and blanket over as the minute you say otherwise, you are branded a racist and cast out of society etc..it is disgraceful and i will stand by my words. Btw,my Mrs has been evacuated from her ofice in Wigan town centre around 2 hours ago,and is still not allowed back in(bomb scare),plus armed robocops on the streets..hmm,doesnt sound all love and peace to me.

Didn't think it would take long for her supporters to chirp up. She's a fucking lowlife, piggy backing on the genuine fear people have right now and she does it for money and infamy.
It's one thing having concerns about immigration and the threats we face on a daily basis but to her it's all about hits on Twitter where she knows there's enough halfwits on to agree with her.

Ok i agree obviously that there have been worse times,that goes without saying surely. However,it is far far from the harmony that the media try to push on us and blanket over as the minute you say otherwise, you are branded a racist and cast out of society etc..it is disgraceful and i will stand by my words.
Well, you must be seeing a different media to me then, because the headlines I constantly read from the Dacre/Murdoch/Desmond press are all doom-and-gloom, reactionary hyperbole.

And no one is saying you shouldn't stand by your words. As long as what you (by which I mean, anyone) say isn't discriminatory, laced with logical fallacies and lies or intended to cause harm, then there isn't a problem. If they are labelling you racist incorrectly, then that is wrong, of course; but that is another separate issue.

Didn't think it would take long for her supporters to chirp up. She's a fucking lowlife, piggy backing on the genuine fear people have right now and she does it for money and infamy.
It's one thing having concerns about immigration and the threats we face on a daily basis but to her it's all about hits on Twitter where she knows there's enough halfwits on to agree with her.

So everybody is a halfwit if they dont agree with you then right? and you are imo wrong to just attack it as clickbait. Have you ever thought her and plenty of other people hold the same views?

Well, you must be seeing a different media to me then, because the headlines I constantly read from the Dacre/Murdoch/Desmond press are all doom-and-gloom, reactionary hyperbole.

And no one is saying you shouldn't stand by your words. As long as what you (by which I mean, anyone) say isn't discriminatory, laced with logical fallacies and lies or intended to cause harm, then there isn't a problem. If they are labelling you racist incorrectly, then that is wrong, of course; but that is another separate issue.

Peace

So everybody is a halfwit if they dont agree with you then right? and you are imo wrong to just attack it as clickbait. Have you ever thought her and plenty of other people hold the same views?

They arent her views though, she is the human version of clickbait. I understand that some people do hold those views and thats fine, people can think what they like, but she just says these things purely for attention and ultimately a paycheck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.