Motormouth Hopkins been sacked ?

Here's the tweet from LBC saying she's been fired. Hottest day of the year and you can't move for all the snowflakes.

I agree that there are far too many snowflakes circulating in the system now but she is just an attention seeking c*nt and any valid comments she may occasionally make is just lost in the underlying hate that frames all her articles.

You know what bud,i dont think it is. The news constantly puts out that its all love and harmony in Britain and even Europe,when it has never been more fukd up and anything but harmonious. People like her and me for that matter are sick and tired of it all. You know what,i dont know if i should but fuk it i will ask the question. When the scousers had the dreadfull incident in Heysel, what happened to ALL the English clubs? (sorry its the only comparison off the top of my head)
You and a handful of others on here have fallen into the trap of believing that they're all out to get us because there's maybe a few thousand people who espouse extremist views. MI5 are quite clear that the vast majority of people who shout their mouths off are not actually a threat. We live in a democracy where people are free to practice their own religion, express their thoughts (as long as that's done legally), dress how they want, eat what they want, listen to what they want, etc.

And some communities feel happier living among their own kind for all sorts of reasons. Some of that may be economic (in that they live in poorer areas with cheaper housing), logistical (there's a local infrastructure of shops and places of worship or other support mechanisms) or cultural (they feel more comfortable living next to people who talk, dress and have similar mores to them and aren't exposed to prejudice as much). But over time they'll probably become more assimilated over the generations, if if they retain large elements of their cultural identity. That process will probably be hastened if we just accept them for what they are and allow them to find their own route to integration. Putting them under pressure or undue scrutiny will only result in them turning in on themselves more.

I've just finished David Cesarani's fantastically researched book about the Final Solution and the Jews of Germany considered themselves quite assimilated. Many were professionals - doctors, lawyers, accountants, academics - and they lived side-by-side with their non-Jewish neighbours in seeming harmony. Many weren't even that religious or only to a superficial degree. Then the Nazis gradually started cutting them off from the rest of German society and the more they did it, the more the Jews re-discovered their identity. The Nazi authorities were actually quite perturbed by the growth in Jewish organisations and cultural groups that hadn't really existed before. And of course by demonising them as a group that set the scene for what came later on.

The point is that what people like Hopkins & "Tommy Robinson" are doing is demonising whole groups of people and Hopkins even used the term 'final solution' in espousing her views. And the danger is that this becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

So everybody is a halfwit if they dont agree with you then right? and you are imo wrong to just attack it as clickbait. Have you ever thought her and plenty of other people hold the same views?
Yes, I've no doubts there are many who hold her views. Those people are fucking dangerous though and make a terrible situation worse. I'm far from being a leftie, in fact I hold no political persuasion of any sort but I do see through the like of Hopkins and the halfwits who follow her. There's loads of subjects where I have no problem with folk disagreeing with me but this one, nah. She's an evil **** who needs taking out of the public eye before she causes any more unrest.
Of course that'll never happen because she has a captive audience and free speech is rightfully permitted.

They arent her views though, she is the human version of clickbait. I understand that some people do hold those views and thats fine, people can think what they like, but she just says these things purely for attention and ultimately a paycheck.

I honestly do not believe she does mate and no matter what she says she will always be attacked as seen on this thread. I like her and as i said,i wish there where more like her.

I honestly do not believe she does mate and no matter what she says she will always be attacked as seen on this thread. I like her and as i said,i wish there where more like her.
Thankfully there aren't and decent people still outnumber her kind.

Yes, I've no doubts there are many who hold her views. Those people are fucking dangerous though and make a terrible situation worse. I'm far from being a leftie, in fact I hold no political persuasion of any sort but I do see through the like of Hopkins and the halfwits who follow her. There's loads of subjects where I have no problem with folk disagreeing with me but this one, nah. She's an evil **** who needs taking out of the public eye before she causes any more unrest.
Of course that'll never happen because she has a captive audience and free speech is rightfully permitted.

We agree to disagree..peace mate.

What did she say this time which went beyond what she's previously?
She's been spouting shite for years, why sack her now?
Said there should be a 'final solution' to muslims, then deleted it knowing she'd gone too far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.