Motown

AW man, Stevie Wonders Superstition is legit one of the best songs I've heard. Ain't no Sunshine is brilliant as well from Withers. A personal favourite of mine is a song many may not know of ( I think ) but you'll know the little guy.

YouTube doing its usual and not bringing up the original content of some songs so found a live rendition a few years after it came out. Music and Me, beautiful song.

AW man, Stevie Wonders Superstition is legit one of the best songs I've heard. Ain't no Sunshine is brilliant as well from Withers. A personal favourite of mine is a song many may not know of ( I think ) but you'll know the little guy.

YouTube doing its usual and not bringing up the original content of some songs so found a live rendition a few years after it came out. Music and Me, beautiful song.

Stevie Wonder is an amazing artist, not only because he is blind, but due to him sounding so different in differing tracks due to his vocal range. His greatest hits is up there with any other artist IMO.

Stevie Wonder is an amazing artist, not only because he is blind, but due to him sounding so different in differing tracks due to his vocal range. His greatest hits is up there with any other artist IMO.

Agree without a doubt, one of only 2 vocalists to give me goosebumps on a regular occurrence. Very unique voice.

Not the best quality but this is an absolute gem. Young Michael covering James Brown and doing his signature moves for his Motown audition, does it get any better?

Not the best quality but this is an absolute gem. Young Michael covering James Brown and doing his signature moves for his Motown audition, does it get any better?

Jacko, what a talent, unbelievable, sadly though a fucked up childhood, led to a fucked up adult, but take nothing away from what he brought to music in general, ground breaking doesnt quite cover it where he is concerned.

I fancy it too. Thinking of a proper night out including drinks, tapas etc. It won't be cheap!

If it's tapas you're after, I've not had better than at Laxiero on Columbia Road in Shoreditch. Not been there for a couple of years, and it's a bit off the beaten track, but if it's still run by the same family it's well worth a visit. Looks like a cafe, but the food's quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.