mountain biking meet up

crizack

Been riding round marple for the past few weeks and looking to going up to Edale,Hayfield etc? Anyone fancy meeting up anytime. not serious downhill, just approx 30/40km and a few beers at the end.

Im working with a bike mechanic at the moment the guys big into his mountain biking and races he brought his bike in and its worth over £1000. The size of the bike and theres little or no weight in the bike. You would be thinking if you were to crash that the bike would be wrecked.

Im working with a bike mechanic at the moment the guys big into his mountain biking and races he brought his bike in and its worth over £1000. The size of the bike and theres little or no weight in the bike. You would be thinking if you were to crash that the bike would be wrecked.
They can cost a shit load more than that, particular carbon bikes; still the are tough and from experience they take a lot of stick, at least mine do.

They can cost a shit load more than that, particular carbon bikes; still the are tough and from experience they take a lot of stick, at least mine do.

Oh I know they are a lot more. The bike mechanics i work with go out and just take in the old bikes or frames and do them up but they have had some hybrids in and the work they done on them was amazing. We get a lot of people coming in buying the bikes for a couple of hundred euros and these bikes are great. We have a guy who does up old racing bikes he had a old 1970s Italian bike finished it up the other day its a beauty. Then we have 1 guy who does up a lot of chopper bikes its some talent and some amount of money they get for doing up old vintage bikes.

Is that guy's shop in Goyt mill in Marple still going? Recon bikes I think it's called. Great shop and owner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.