Mourhino is on his way to City.....

greasedupdeafguy said:
strongbowholic said:
I'm going to throw a name in - just out of interest and nothing more (ie no one has said anything to me and as you all know I am as far from ITK as you can get) anyway...

Marcelo Bielsa.

Thoughts?

Amazing character would love him to manage in England one day but not with us.

Mancini joined City on the back of 3 consecutive Serie A titles (I'll acknowledge the first and second wins were flattering given the circumstances) and I don't see Bielsa as having the same pedigree. We'd need someone to take us forwards.

I don't think Mourhino would come here. Do we really want a manager who stays for 4 seasons then goes? We need stability with a manger.

We have Bobby now and I wouldn't want to change that.

MCFCSFC said:
I don't think Mourhino would come here. Do we really want a manager who stays for 4 seasons then goes? We need stability with a manger.

Mancini might only stay for 4 seasons. Managers with the loyalty of Wenger or Taggart are long gone.

SPIDERBOY said:
Blue2112 said:
Would be interesting to see would Mourinho go to Chelsea if they finished outside of the top 4 this season.

According to this geezer,wherever he is going,it's done..

Speaking on Spanish radio, the journalist José Ramón de la Morena has insisted that Real Madrid coach José Mourinho is to leave the Santiago Bernabéu hotseat this summer. In declarations on the radio station 'Cadena SER', De la Morena assured listeners: "At the beginning of January, Mourinho signed an agreement [with Madrid] to leave the club at the end of the season, whatever happens. Both he and the Real Madrid president [Florentino Pérez] know this for sure, but understandably they don't want to admit this nor go public with it."

During his radio programme 'El Larguero' on Sunday, De la Morena added: "There are 11 games to go in the La Liga season, and there are 11 La Liga games to go in Mourinho's career at Real Madrid. He's leaving in the summer. For this reason, he hasn't participated in Real's preparations for the coming pre-season, while he also hasn't been involved in discussions about the club's tour to China - and he isn't interested."

De la Morena also shed light on the Portuguese coach's next managerial step, saying: "He has already signed a deal with his next club. Whatever he wins this season, he isn't going to continue at Madrid."

I'd be surprised if he's already signed an agreement to join his next team and it hasn't leaked yet. Not impossible but unlikely imo or the journalists out there are all shitty reporters for not being able to suss it out.

MCFCSFC said:

Who cares about stability !

Look at how many trophies did Chelsea win since Roman Abramovich bought Chelsea.

I am not Mourinho biggest fan, nor Mancini's. But I will be glad to see any manager who can improve the team.

rag_hater said:
And look at the state he left the chavs in.Become Euro champs with the team he built.

Only 2 players mourinho bought started in the final....drogba and kalou......and to be fair a lot was said that ranieri,started the ball rolling on the drogba deal.

Tevez City said:
MCFCSFC said:

Who cares about stability !

Look at how many trophies did Chelsea win since Roman Abramovich bought Chelsea.

I am not Mourinho biggest fan, nor Mancini's. But I will be glad to see any manager who can improve the team.

So your saying that chopping and changing a manager every so often is good for the team? Wow!

How can that benefit a team when they know that they will have a different boss every 2-3 years? Yeah Chelsea may have won the CL but look at them now. Such a joke.

SPIDERBOY said:
rag_hater said:
And look at the state he left the chavs in.Become Euro champs with the team he built.

Only 2 players mourinho bought started in the final....drogba and kalou......and to be fair a lot was said that ranieri,started the ball rolling on the drogba deal.

Mourinho won the Champions League with Porto, Inter and is now on his way with Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.