Mourhino is on his way to City.....

Tevez City said:
MCFCSFC said:
I don't think Mourhino would come here. Do we really want a manager who stays for 4 seasons then goes? We need stability with a manger.

We have Bobby now and I wouldn't want to change that.

Who cares about stability !

Look at how many trophies did Chelsea win since Roman Abramovich bought Chelsea.

I am not Mourinho biggest fan, nor Mancini's. But I will be glad to see any manager who can improve the team.

Whats this prick doing back?

Seosa said:
Tevez City said:
MCFCSFC said:
I don't think Mourhino would come here. Do we really want a manager who stays for 4 seasons then goes? We need stability with a manger.

We have Bobby now and I wouldn't want to change that.

Look at how many trophies did Chelsea win since Roman Abramovich bought Chelsea.

I am not Mourinho biggest fan, nor Mancini's. But I will be glad to see any manager who can improve the team.

Erm sorry who?

MCFCSFC said:
Seosa said:
Tevez City said:

Erm sorry who?

TC, not you fella.

peoffrey said:
SPIDERBOY said:
rag_hater said:
And look at the state he left the chavs in.Become Euro champs with the team he built.

Only 2 players mourinho bought started in the final....drogba and kalou......and to be fair a lot was said that ranieri,started the ball rolling on the drogba deal.

Mourinho won the Champions League with Porto, Inter and is now on his way with Madrid.

I ain't saying he's shite,I'd like him at city,if the board decide to change.i was merely stating Jose didn't build the team that won the champions league.....would you say Hughes built the city team that won the premier league?...after all he did bring in- kompany,zaba,de Jong,kolo,lescott,Barry and tevez..

Mate of mine told me that he's bought a house in hale barns. Don't know if he's talking shit or not but I thought I'd just pass on what I've heard.

tilbz said:
Mate of mine told me that he's bought a house in hale barns. Don't know if he's talking shit or not but I thought I'd just pass on what I've heard.

Id say he's more of chance going rags than us.

He will want changes and the rags can't afford it. We don't want him. Think he will go back to Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.