Mourhino is on his way to City.....

The backlash between Rafa and the fans leave Roman with no choice on who to appoint next. Only Mourinho would satisfy those disgusting fans and he will move heaven and earth to bring him back now.

This must be a wind-up. Moyes has never won a trophy, has virtually no European experience, plays negative over-physical football and he slated City describing us as a team with no history or class. What goes around comes around. He would be as popular as Alan Ball. He has achieved nothing at Everton other than to lower the expectations of their fans so they now accept second best.

bobbyowenquiff said:
This must be a wind-up. Moyes has never won a trophy, has virtually no European experience, plays negative over-physical football and he slated City describing us as a team with no history or class. What goes around comes around. He would be as popular as Alan Ball. He has achieved nothing at Everton other than to lower the expectations of their fans so they now accept second best.

Exactly, Moyes in no shape or form ever.

bobbyowenquiff said:

He wont be a popular choice, because everybody tend to look at the trophy cabinet but moyes has not been in a position to win trophies and have been unlucky not to win at least one (fa cup final).

In a very brutal and competitive premier league, he has consistently placed everton in a good position. His team always play with heart, passion, integrity and give 100%. The style of football he plays only reflect the resources and kind of players at his disposal.

He has made everton one of the most respected, if not the most respected team in the league. I dont know about you but it is the fixture i fear the most.

So yes he has not won anything but i still see that he has all the qualities, skills and talent, with the right resources to bring consitent success at city.

I am not going to deviate from this and its unfortunate that only a few see the big picture. We all know mourinho wants to manage chelsea and then portugal, so why should we be a stop gap club for him. Other foreign managers, will come to the club, buy loads of players and if thing do not work out, they will be out of the door with a big pay check.

If mancini goes, my first choice for the job is David Moyes.

Danamy said:
Ducado said:
Moyes will never be a City manager, I do beleive this all started off as a bit of a joke and has been blown out of all proportion

Rags = Yeah
City = Nah

I am convinced that he is a top candidate for the Rags job, but there is no way on earth he will land up here, I don't know why people are even discussing it

Blueband Brother said:
The style of football he plays only reflect the resources and kind of players at his disposal.

This is rubbish, how do you explain Swansea, Wigan, and Southampton who play nicer football on smaller budgets? Everton play the way they do because that is Moyes' footballing ideology, he's one of the old school British types who puts together hard working physical teams who can challenge anyone but will win no awards for entertainment value.

Mancini won trophies in Italy with two teams who had less money to spend than Everton and got one into the Champions League group stage and UEFA Cup semis.

Why are we talking about Moyes, do people really believe he should be given a shot? Don't get me wrong, Moyes may have been a vision a few years back but he hasn't got any of the pedigree that we are looking for now.

Talk Mourinho, Guardiola or Klopp all you want, but Moyes? Please.

David moyes has done fuck all and won fuck all,only someone fuckin drunk would even consider swapping Mancini for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.