Mourinho or Mancini

The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
Thats been answered further back in the thread
You need to keep up mate..

No it hasn't. It was asked last page and you haven't responded. I bumped for you ;)

Jose or Mancini and why.

-- Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:33 pm --

BillyShears said:
Cookie knows Mourinho is the better manager. He's lots of things, but stupid isn't one of them.

Well that may be the truth but I doubt he had the 'minerals' to say so.

I'm doing a Paxman, I will bump until answers.

Also, isn't Pams lack of presence in this thread somewhat amusing.

Keep looking mate it is there
I had the conversation with our oldham fan..

Would you be as kind as to bump the relevant post then Cookie?

Much obliged.

Jose or Mancini.

Oh and check out Moratti's view, I doubt their can be a better opinion than that of an employer who's seen how both work first hand.

The cookie monster said:
BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Whats happened in the league billy
16 points behind where they were last season at this stage
After outspending every other team in la liga

Beginning to wonder who you support Cookie. I'm arsed about Madrid, lets be honest.

City's showing was an embarrassment, even more so considering how we're dropping points in the league. You bumped this thread this morning mate. You'll have to ask yourself whether this is the best way to support a manager who's under pressure as it is. In your shoes I'd be avoiding the subject of Mourinho like the plague because Mourinho has once already had to take one of Mancini's teams to the next level.

Lets just leave it to our owners then eh billy
Will you cheer mancinis name if he is still out manager come the game of next season?

??

The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
Thats been answered further back in the thread
You need to keep up mate..

No it hasn't. It was asked last page and you haven't responded. I bumped for you ;)

Jose or Mancini and why.

BillyShears said:
Cookie knows Mourinho is the better manager. He's lots of things, but stupid isn't one of them.

It should just be a one word answer, yes or no.

Hardly difficult to type out again.

And it's not like you are against saying the same things over and over and over again on forums. I would say 75% of your posts mention the words 'behind barca' or 'eye gouge', so this shouldn't be too hard for you.

crystal_mais said:
Anyway this thread is starting to bore me. See ya

I must have an incredibly high boredom threshhold because I've found this whole thing quite amusing. Shades of this ...

jufip0.jpg

crystal_mais said:
The cookie monster said:
BillyShears said:
Doesn't look very impressive does it mate ...

34yzogp.png

Whats happened in the league billy
16 points behind where they were last season at this stage
After outspending every other team in la liga

Cookie see this site
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/fc-barcelona/transfers/verein_131.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/fc-ba ... n_131.html</a>

Barca spent £29m - Sold £400K
RM spent - £29m - Sold £29m

So in theory Barca outspent Madrid by nearly £29m

Anyway this thread is starting to bore me. See ya

Are you a bit simple
Real madrid outspent every other team in la liga,which is what i said
What the fuck has selling players got to do with it?

The cookie monster said:
The cookie monster said:
BillyShears said:
Beginning to wonder who you support Cookie. I'm arsed about Madrid, lets be honest.

City's showing was an embarrassment, even more so considering how we're dropping points in the league. You bumped this thread this morning mate. You'll have to ask yourself whether this is the best way to support a manager who's under pressure as it is. In your shoes I'd be avoiding the subject of Mourinho like the plague because Mourinho has once already had to take one of Mancini's teams to the next level.

Lets just leave it to our owners then eh billy
Will you cheer mancinis name if he is still out manager come the game of next season?

??

To be honest mate whether or not I personally sing Mancini's name has absolutely nothing to do with any conversation about the relative merits of the two managers. If you want to have a discussion about how to support your team properly, start a thread about it and I'll tell you my thoughts on chanting, singing, booing etc.

Oh and also, you've asked that question before and I've answered it... :)

dancity19 said:
The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:

Jose or Mancini and why.

It should just be a one word answer, yes or no.

Hardly difficult to type out again.

And it's not like you are against saying the same things over and over and over again on forums. I would say 75% of your posts mention the words 'behind barca' or 'eye gouge', so this shouldn't be too hard for you.

Sometimes when you're losing your way in a debate, you resort to repetition of a point you believe will swing the momentum in your favour.

For every eye gouge there's an imaginary card wave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.