Mourinho or Mancini

Freestyler said:
crystal_mais said:
My head tells me Mourinho as I honestly believe he would take us to the next level

^ This is the key line here people ^

Were ready for that next level, were a step up. Mancini couldn't take us to that next level.

The club moves forward each year, were on the verge of being towards the top. Therefore we need a proper tactical knowledgeable world class manager to get us there. Mancini isn't that man.

Mourinho, based on the club moving forward he's the one.
Who says we're ready for that next level? Just 18months ago we hadn't won a trophy for 35 years and we'd never finished in the top three of the Prem...18months. We're still not an established top club. We're still only just starting out at being a top club.

Who says Roberto won't take us to that next level as we start to really establish ourslevs as a top club over the next few years.

Fuck Mourinho!

Caveman said:
Freestyler said:
crystal_mais said:
My head tells me Mourinho as I honestly believe he would take us to the next level

Were ready for that next level, were a step up. Mancini couldn't take us to that next level.

The club moves forward each year, were on the verge of being towards the top. Therefore we need a proper tactical knowledgeable world class manager to get us there. Mancini isn't that man.

Who says we're ready for that next level? Just 18months ago we hadn't won a trophy for 35 years and we'd never finished in the top three of the Prem...18months. We're still not an established top club. We're still only just starting out at being a top club.

Who says Roberto won't take us to that next level as we start to really establish ourslevs as a top club over the next few years.

Fuck Mourinho!

Our players are good enough to do a lot better.

ban-mcfc said:
mourinho is the dogs bollocks. he would certainly improve us.

the problems for me are....

1. would he do a runner after 3/4 seasons and leave us at square one again?

2. mancini has won 2 titles in three years and deserves time, why keep chopping and changing managers? he clear didn't bring in the players he wanted in the summer.

3. will mourinho take care of the academy and develop us for the future or is he just a short term fix?

i'm looking at the next 10 years, not 3.

i'll stick with mancini.

Very good points!

Lucky13 said:
Caveman said:
Freestyler said:

Fuck Mourinho!

Our players are good enough to do a lot better.
A lot better than win the league? Plus Dortmund and Madrid are better teams than us (we're around the fifth or sixth best team along with Juvetnus) and we didn't get beat by either of them at home. Tell me how much better we should be doing?

Funny, Mourinho has one of the best squads in the world, including one of the greatest players who ever lived and is 11 points back on the leaders and in third. Considering we're 3 points off the leaders who we play this weekend and everybody slags our manager off when we even draw, I think we'll stick with what we've got.

For one I don't think we would hire mourinho with guardiola available but with that being said if Mancini doesn't win the league or FA Cup it would be tough not to see our mgmt making a serious run at pep with soriano and tixi being here now... that being said I hope Mancini stays regardless

Look at Mourninhos record it shows one thing. He has never stuck at a club long enough to have to rebuild as side most of his success has come from using players already at the club. That sets alarms off for me "The Special One(tm)" is the a master marketer of himself people look at his honours list instead of looking how long he stays around. It's fine saying "he'll get us to the next level" but what we've lacked over the years is a manager that stays and grows with us and that for me is the man we currently have Mancini. He took over and has brought in the players to supplement what was already here and turn us into winners.

He for what he has done fully deserves the chance to see if he can take us to that next level. But before we get there we need to establish the club as a regular force at domestic level and that means title challenges and cups. Some appear way to much in a rush we have to walk before we can run. People forget Slur Alchy and Wenger didn't exactly do well first couple of years in the champions league group stages.

Hate Mourinho and hate his teams
Chelsea going toe to toe with the rags for the league a few seasons ago and are playing at ours midweek. Fucking hell, it was one of those games you bought your season card for and Chelsea were just fucking horrible, diving all over the place. Ashley Cole was barely touched and he threw himself around screaming like a child. It wouldn't have surprised me if they heard him in ASDA
I honestly wanted the rags to win the league that year and I texted my rag "mates" and told them that after the game

Mourinho - Absolutely fucking not and I'm being serious when I say this.
If he does, I'll stop going. Someone else is guaranteed to take my place, but none of my money will go to the club whilst he's manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.