Mourinho vs Pellegrini

I couldn't care less if Mourinho beats Pellegrini in every department of management - I still wouldn't want him anywhere near our club.

I think good players respect Mourinho as he appears to get that bit more from them. I think world class players find him hard to work with because he needs to be the centre of attention.
Like has been said above Terry would do anything for him, just as the Inter players did. The top players at Real didn't.

Mourinho is a winning machine and it is stupid to not respect his achievements. Like or loathe him he's in a different class as a manager to pellergrini. You can't compare their cv and think otherwise.

He was more than a match in his first season pmsl.

Are those that despise our manager that desperate that yet another thread is needed for you all to pour scorn on him?

It is very rare you hear of any player past or present even remotely criticizing Jose for any reason whatsoever.
The players appear to love him and this is reflected in how they play for him. He is a top, top class football manager.

Pellegrini is nowhere near him as a football manager. Nowhere.
That is why he is a mediocre football manager at best.

Before you start the abuse ask yourself this question:

With our squad and with Jose as the manager in the last 2 years would we have won more and achieved more?

I can't believe people are still calling for Mourinho. His football is dire and he's never been in it for the long haul. Chelsea didn't beat us last season and we played the better at Stamford Bridge. We rid Mancini from the club for his ability to instigate a riot in an empty room so bringing in an influence like him is somewhat counterproductive.

Chelsea will struggle next season. It'll start to get messy behind the scenes and he'll piss off to the Bundesliga.

It is very rare you hear of any player past or present even remotely criticizing Jose for any reason whatsoever.
The players appear to love him and this is reflected in how they play for him. He is a top, top class football manager.

Pellegrini is nowhere near him as a football manager. Nowhere.
That is why he is a mediocre football manager at best.

Before you start the abuse ask yourself this question:

With our squad and with Jose as the manager in the last 2 years would we have won more and achieved more?

I don't have a crystal ball and neither do you so it is a pointless question.
Is you real name John Snow ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.