Mourinho vs Pellegrini

Mourinho is a winning machine and it is stupid to not respect his achievements. Like or loathe him he's in a different class as a manager to pellergrini. You can't compare their cv and think otherwise.
His record at Chelsea 2nd time around is not great.

It is very rare you hear of any player past or present even remotely criticizing Jose for any reason whatsoever.
The players appear to love him and this is reflected in how they play for him.
You must have missed very recent reports from Dudek on Real Madrid dressing room under Mourinho

He is a good coach but I don't like his methods. Contrast Barcelona and Real Madrid during his time there and I refer to the football played and th tactics his team adopted when they played Barcelona. He employed Pepe as a hacking machine

Very funny, very predictable. I'm disappointed it's taken MouMou this long to start his campaign against Loftus Cheek. Bottom line is Mourinho wants a new midfielder this summer whether it be Schneiderlin or Sissoko, or Pogba or Koke. But. The club have told him that he has to integrate LC because - well the lad is good enough and Mourinho himself said that he would have failed as Chelsea manager if he wasn't in the first team picture next season. So what does he do? Obviously starts hanging the lad out to dry talking shit about him publicly. Behind the scenes he'll be crying about how he can't rely on an unpredictable kid.

Does amaze me how Mourinho manages to pull the wool over people's eyes with regards his true intentions.

It is very rare you hear of any player past or present even remotely criticizing Jose for any reason whatsoever.
The players appear to love him and this is reflected in how they play for him. He is a top, top class football manager.

Pellegrini is nowhere near him as a football manager. Nowhere.
That is why he is a mediocre football manager at best.

Before you start the abuse ask yourself this question:

With our squad and with Jose as the manager in the last 2 years would we have won more and achieved more?
Quite possibly - would I have enjoyed seeing his turgid brand of football and the ruining of David Silva? The answer to that is a no.
I guess it comes down to wherever you're a "win at all costs" type of person. I get the feeling that our owners share my view in that the reputation of the club and the football we produce comes first and foremost. Do that right and the trophies will follow. It's not like we've had a barren couple of years is it?

The players appear to love him and this is reflected in how they play for him. He is a top, top class football manager.

Pellegrini is nowhere near him as a football manager. Nowhere.
That is why he is a mediocre football manager at best.

Before you start the abuse ask yourself this question:

With our squad and with Jose as the manager in the last 2 years would we have won more and achieved more?

Winning Mourinho style is not something our club will ever do whilst Sheikh Mansour is the owner. I'm grateful for that. IN terms of the comparisons between MP and JM, you're right there is no comparison. One of them is a **** who thinks of himself before everything including the club he manages, and the other isn't and tries in all situations to do what is best for the club, even if it is at some public cost to his own reputation.

The accumulation of trophies at all costs is IMO a very rag like trait to have as a group of supporters. We should be grateful as a collective for everything we do have rather than casting longing eyes at Mourinho of all people.

Very sorry fella. I mistook this place for an internet football forum where people post stuff then discuss and debate.
My apologies.

Yes and i am stiffling it by pointing out your question is pointless and your assertion Pellegrini "is nowhere near" Mourinho is wide of the mark imo. See we are interacting, great isn't it.

Yes and i am stiffling it by pointing out your question is pointless and your assertion Pellegrini "is nowhere near" Mourinho is wide of the mark imo. See we are interacting, great isn't it.

Internet football forums are pointless old chap. However, they are still very popular.
Discuss:

Mourinho is an example of what is wrong with modern culture as a whole, he encourages a culture of lying, cheating, harassment and intimidation, any manager who pokes another in the eye isn't fit to grace the same stage as Pellegrini, regardless of what trophies he may have won, remember,City won the double last season, winning the title in scintillating fashion, we may have underperformed this season, but last season we played expansive,attractive football, not dour, tactical 1-0's, we didn't resort to "the dark arts" to win games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.