Mourinho vs Pellegrini

I couldn't care less if Mourinho beats Pellegrini in every department of management - I still wouldn't want him anywhere near our club.

Agreed, there are two characterizations that go with Mourinho. The first is a winner and a passionate manager which I definitely wouldn't mind our manager to be associated with. The second is a very annoying c*nt who doesn't mind playing low to win to which I say no thanks.

He puts a stench on every club he joins.
The only fans that wanted him to stay was chavs nuf said, wouldn't want the eye gouging **** anywhere near us .

He's odious and I wouldn't want him anywhere near this place. If we are going to win trophies then I want it to be in the style of our last three title successes rather than the grunge eye poking and ear tweaking fashion that this creature carries with him. Nevertheless, he does have something about him that we have to learn from. He is ruthless and he knows when his players need to be moved on. As we have had a long session of navel gazing over what to do with Yaya, we should also remember that Mourinho has never had Yaya on his books and yet he is still a multiple trophy winner wherever he has been. The message here is that the game moves on and no team is ever complete. There will always be someone else, somewhere and we have to be alert to it ourselves even if it means being ruthless with our own staff. We will not move forward by standing still and while this isn't meant to be a pro-Yaya or anti_Yaya comment, it's still something for us fans to consider rather than to join in the anger game on Bluemoon.

He was more than a match in his first season pmsl.

Are those that despise our manager that desperate that yet another thread is needed for you all to pour scorn on him?

I do not like our current manager, but I must admit I'd rather have him with all his faults than the "eye gouger", a truly horrible individual.

Haha, this old chestnut. Was Ferguson a nice guy? Clough? Shankley? All legends at their respective clubs. Personally, I think this Mourinho is a twat narrative is way ott, the guy will go down as one of the all time greats when he eventually retires.

Haha, this old chestnut. Was Ferguson a nice guy? Clough? Shankley? All legends at their respective clubs. Personally, I think this Mourinho is a twat narrative is way ott, the guy will go down as one of the all time greats when he eventually retires.
He will, and be worthy of the acclaim. I think it's just a personal choice. I don't like how he conducts himself and wouldn't want him at City. I'm sure there are many people who'd think that was stupid and would take him in a heartbeat.
I doubt we'll ever find out what the reaction would be either way as I can't ever see him rocking up at The Etihad.

He will, and be worthy of the acclaim. I think it's just a personal choice. I don't like how he conducts himself and wouldn't want him at City. I'm sure there are many people who'd think that was stupid and would take him in a heartbeat.
I doubt we'll ever find out what the reaction would be either way as I can't ever see him rocking up at The Etihad.
Neither do I, I just think all the mock outrage about him is amusing, he's a football manager not the pope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.