Moussa Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's nothing special either , the football hipsters love to overrate Dortmund players when in fact they are bang average reflected in their league position

I'm no 'hipster' - I've watched him a few times over the last few weeks and he's rapid, goes past people, seems to have good vision and knows where the net is

Can we keep this thread discussing the Dembele the topic states? Saves the inevitable confusion,cheers

Dembele hardly set the championship alight now did he

He was 19. He is now 20.

Don't get me wrong the money you gave you can buy anybody so in that context maybe you could do a lot better .

I'm just saying whoever that Celtic fan was he was talking shite.

Guys this guy is the real deal and we should 100% be in for him. He is a natural finisher, powerful and links with attacking midfielders exquisitely. He is also unselfish and has an eye for a pas behind the defence. The fact this guy can do this, and is so composed at only 20 is crazy. He would be ideal for Pep's system as he is a heads up type of player. This is what hinders Sergio when trying to adapt to Pep's methods. He is one of the best finishers in world football, but his link up play and passing is not top drawer.

Lovely goals from the lad and seems to find the net easy, a natural in fact. But could he step it up to the level of the Prem given its been Fulham and Celtic so far in weaker leagues. Sinclair ripping up the wings in Scotland has made me more sceptical about the whole scenario.

Astounding nobody in this leagyue went after him instead of him going to Celtic. Even prior to this year under Rodgers, Celtic have been great to loan to with Roberts and Denayer shining. They have boosted careers too, Van Dijk, Dembele, Sinclair, Griffiths and now Dembele.

Our more localised version of Ajax, the fallen giant who rely on coaching cheap options.

The move to them always seemed odd to me after the hype when he was in the Championship and the links to Liverpool n Spurs, wouldn't be surprised if we are involved somehow and he ends up at our place via Celtic one day.

C. Uiur
The move to them always seemed odd to me after the hype when he was in the Championship and the links to Liverpool n Spurs, wouldn't be surprised if we are involved somehow and he ends up at our place via Celtic one day.

He was also linked to Barca and Real, and has been linked with these two again recently. I honestly think he would thrive in our team. He also has an amazing firs touch and top end pace. The guy is going to be ones of the top strikers in world football in a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.