Move over Morrissey I have a new musical idol

No thread like this would be complete without Nomi!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gma5IUNMTn0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gma5IUNMTn0</a>

Bozo I'm digging this Jean Paul Jerre stuff you posted and have checked out more of it on youtube. I'm a big kraftwerk fan but somehow I missed out on this guy. Why I may just go scour ebay for some of his records now. Thanks!

Knight1979 said:
Bozo I'm digging this Jean Paul Jerre stuff you posted and have checked out more of it on youtube. I'm a big kraftwerk fan but somehow I missed out on this guy. Why I may just go scour ebay for some of his records now. Thanks!

Jean Paul Jerre?!!
Jarre is the sex.

Knight1979 said:

Lol Bozo and Knight are now more or less lovers, all Bozo wants is a fellow JMJ fan to share his life with!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Knight1979 said:

Lol Bozo and Knight are now more or less lovers, all Bozo wants is a fellow JMJ fan to share his life with!

I've just waited so long!!!!

Bozo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Knight1979 said:

I've just waited so long!!!!

I'll be best man!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.