Moving round stadium

garfresco

Am I right in thinking that you can't go all the way round the stadium any more due to this new tunnel club?

Have a ticket for today in 118, but one of my mates dads isnt going so I want to use his seat in 109 and be next to my mate (but cant use his dads ticket to get in as its an OAP ticket).

Or is there any other solution?

Once inside the ground mate, walk round the concourse to block 125, go down the steps beyond the media bit, across the seats to block 127 and back out onto the concourse. My cousin does it every game so that he can have a pre-match drink with us and has never had any problems.

Am I right in thinking that you can't go all the way round the stadium any more due to this new tunnel club?

Have a ticket for today in 118, but one of my mates dads isnt going so I want to use his seat in 109 and be next to my mate (but cant use his dads ticket to get in as its an OAP ticket).

Or is there any other solution?
Simple use his ticket you probably will not get challenged if you do use yours.

Once inside the ground mate, walk round the concourse to block 125, go down the steps beyond the media bit, across the seats to block 127 and back out onto the concourse. My cousin does it every game so that he can have a pre-match drink with us and has never had any problems.

Cheers for that, went that way without a problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.