Mowbray on Hughes

yeah we have had 4 top performers this season SWP, Ireland, Kompany and Robinho. no arguement could possibly be made against them.

Im still undecided about Robinho. dont get me wrong he's a great player but so was Kinkladze!

Blue4ever85 said:
mattyctid said:
Robinho? pmsl

Robinho has played great and got goals for the team that no-one else could have, so yes.

Or are we all going to drive Robinho out of the club now?

Yes. He is Brazilian. Brazilians form cliques and this is bad.

Seriously it is amazing that the guy has been here 4 months scored 8 goals and still adapting to the Prem and you will find people wanting him out - admittedly one of them is probably the manager but hey its an imperfect world :)

Going off Jo's record before he came here can anyone HONESTLY say they werent excited about him coming.
But unfortunatly hes not cut out for the Premier league. Remember the Excitment and anticipation when Samaras made his debut :) OMG now he was BAD

Blue4ever85 said:
mattyctid said:
Im still undecided about Robinho. dont get me wrong he's a great player but so was Kinkladze!

And your point is?

Both excellent players.

He is a passenger in the side, goes missing a lot in games. 8 goals is a great return i just think he is a luxury.

what i was getting at is that in my opinion, Hughes' signings apart from TBH have been our beast performers this season

DaveH said:
Going off Jo's record before he came here can anyone HONESTLY say they werent excited about him coming.
But unfortunatly hes not cut out for the Premier league. Remember the Excitment and anticipation when Samaras made his debut :) OMG now he was BAD

we were all warned about Jo not being up to speed untill later in the season before he signed but people chose to forget that.

mattyctid said:
Blue4ever85 said:
And your point is?

Both excellent players.

He is a passenger in the side, goes missing a lot in games. 8 goals is a great return i just think he is a luxury.

what i was getting at is that in my opinion, Hughes' signings apart from TBH have been our beast performers this season

Errm what about glauber berti he cant even get near the first team and he was a hughes signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.