MP3 Earphones

Baker Boy said:
AyrshireBlue said:
cant go wrong with Sennheisers. I currently have the CX300 in-ear ones and they are brilliant.

Thats what I've got can't fault them at all.

Yep CX300's for me as well. Got them off ebay for about a third of the RRP, think about £8 if I remember correctly. They are in-ear ones and they block out all the outside noise and the quality is great. I'd never have any different now.

Likewise. Very cheap off eBay and they're great.

get some of deze bad boys, pump up da volume 2 da max an blast out dem ear drums!

site_img_pa_se530_l.jpg

pee dubya said:
I used to have these:

SouthStand211 said:
Swear by these for the past 6 years:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5342196/c_1/1%7Ccat_10199181%7CHeadphones+and+earphones%7C10199244/Trail/searchtext%3EHEADPHONES.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... PHONES.htm</a>

Loud, cut out noise, and are comfy.
now i'm on my 3rd pair of:

mcfc_ms said:
You cant go wrong with Sennheisers. I currently have the CX300 in-ear ones and they are brilliant. Had them for a few years now.CX300

If you dont want the ones that go into your ear just have a look for the other sennheisers.

Once you're used to the ear canal ones, you'll never go back to the original kind, they are just way comfier, dampen outside sound and sound clearer themselves. The only thing with the Sennheisers is i'm on my 3rd pair in a couple of years, so they don't seem to last that long, but then i use them alot and i'm not very carefull with them. Also if you lose the wee buds on the end they like to charge lots of money for replacements (relative to their value).
I too prefer those, I have an ace Sony pair that I got with my phone.

mcfc_ms said:
You cant go wrong with Sennheisers. I currently have the CX300 in-ear ones and they are brilliant. Had them for a few years now.CX300

If you dont want the ones that go into your ear just have a look for the other sennheisers.

good advice. Nice and loud too.

It'f funny as fuck when people wear big headphones in public! They look like right tools.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.