Mr Clattenburg / The FA {merged}

BornLate58

How can we make this pillar of society welcome at COMS on wednesday.
Personally looking forward to his first yellow on us.

Re: Mr Clattenburg

Really need to make our feelings about the bent twat known to both him and the people watching on tv.

It would be typical of the shite houses at the FA to remove him from the fixture.
Watch this space

The decision not to punish Rooney for blatant GBH is the stupidest thing the stupid spineless chinless wonders that run the game in this country could have made.
It is now patently obvious that it is 1 law for everyone else after Rooney, the ugly England golden boy followed by Manchester Yoonited, if they were clever,
they would have given him the mandatory 3 match ban for violent conduct, which would then have been appealed, only to be upheld much later without further penalty, he would still have got away with it but justice would seem to be done

He'll have no prblems refereeing at our place on Wednesday.. the man is beyond shame, he's corrupt.

His different interpretations of the Adebayor and Rooney situations sum up what he is all about.

He is desperate to be loved by the rags. He craves approval from baconface.

Witness his reaction after Rooney elbowed McCarthy on Saturday... a firm talkng to? A finger-wagging "one more time and you're off" rant?

No. He gave Wayne a cuddle.

It obvious his weakness is his hair, or should I say lack of it. I cant believe how fans who depise this cretin have not yet thought up a chant to sing about the rug he wears!

BluePurgatory said:
It obvious his weakness is his hair, or should I say lack of it. I cant believe how fans who depise this cretin have not yet thought up a chant to sing about the rug he wears!

You can stick your fuckin' wig up your arse

You can stick your fucking wig up your arse

You can sticking your fucking wig, stick your fucking wig, stick you fuckin wig up your arse...

SIDEWAYS!

Soulboy said:
BluePurgatory said:

You can sticking your fucking wig, stick your fucking wig, stick you fuckin wig up your arse...

SIDEWAYS!
Or Its just a cheap rug from carpet land, a cheap rug from carpet land and so on.

Soulboy said:
BluePurgatory said:

SIDEWAYS!

Mark+Clattenburgs+incredible+reappearing+hair

Never mind, things can't get worse ...........................oh, we have Stuart Attwell on Saturday against Wigwam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.