MuEN Website

journolud

New look today. You'd think if they were doing a redesign they might look at changing the fact that the majority of the ,links on the side of the City story I'm reading are to rag tales. Crap website.

No change then from the Press edition. Following last weeks Cup derby. 5 pages of the Rags and 2 for City!

Sick of everything being dumbed down to be "tablet friendly" - big square pictures for big fat fingers... us old people still sat at desktop PCs shouldn't have to put up with this, i for one am typing away on my Commodore 16 and there's nowt wrong with it ;)

Rubbish!!!

How do you try and improve a website and them make it worse?

No link to the desktop site anymore either.

Tried the new website on my mobile this morning and gave up.

Only read the business news. That's over now as well.

Well done MEN, not only is your website slow and unresponsive due to the sheer amount of video ads, but the layout is now s***!

In fact it's worse than City's. And that's going some.

Stick to News Now Man City for all City related stories, even though a large percentage of them are made up.

I like the comments from loads of Africans demanding that Yaya plays
(Oh, and of course winding up rags, told one that he had a typically Scouse mindset tonight after he told me to come back after we had won the European Cup, I don't think he took it too well)

the muen ran with city the rapist city the pedophile city the murder over the summer , even the gutter press did not do that. i would not take a free paper off a tramp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.