MuEN Website

Thats one thing cookster can`t do Bill.He saw his arse the other night and fucked off to bed early when he lost a debate with me.He`ll never own me mate,he aint got the nous.

Touched a nerve again LOL. You're right though, it's not possible to win an argument with an idiot, the only reason I stopped debating with David Gill, I mean Oakie Dokie Cokie!

Touched a nerve again LOL. You're right though, it's not possible to win an argument with an idiot, the only reason I stopped debating with David Gill, I mean Oakie Dokie Cokie!
You got your arse kicked and threw a tantrum like a big kid,just as your doing now.Once again (as you tried the other night) you try and change the discussion by throwing other things into the mix that have no consequence to the debate.
Don`t get upset little `un,you`ll learn from your mistakes ... eventually.

You got your arse kicked and threw a tantrum like a big kid,just as your doing now.Once again (as you tried the other night) you try and change the discussion by throwing other things into the mix that have no consequence to the debate.
Don`t get upset little `un,you`ll learn from your mistakes ... eventually.

Don't bite too hard, you might damage the dentures. As for the debate, no point on the MUEN, you have financial interests so are biased as fuck. Like others has said "OWNED"

BTW, STILL waiting to answer your question from the other night. Remind me again!

Even as a seasoned BM neutral, the MUEN's positioning of United's and City's news and features section on the MUEN's home page leaves a lot to be desired.

No link, but feel free to click on their website, and look for yourselves.

After you've scrolled past United, keep on-going, don't give up, scroll past the celeb news, etc, and you'll eventually come across City.

In reality, and being honest, it's a f***ing disgrace that the MUEN have relegated City to such a low position on their homepage.

No offence Oakie, got plenty of time for you, but you can shove the MUEN up your f***ing arse, along with all the excuses you've ever made for it!

Have a nice day Sir!

Even as a seasoned BM neutral, the MUEN's positioning of United's and City's news and features section on the MUEN's home page leaves a lot to be desired.

After you've scrolled past United, keep on-going, don't give up, scroll past the celeb news, etc, and you'll eventually come across City.

In reality, and being honest, it's a f***ing disgrace that the MUEN have relegated City to such a low position on their homepage.

No offence Oakie, got plenty of time for you, but you can shove the MUEN up your f***ing arse, along with all the excuses you've ever made for it!

Have a nice day Sir!
You could always try clicking the tab at the top of the page that says Man City. It's the one to the left of the one that says Man Utd.

Have a nice day Sir!

Used to be much more interest on City stuff than Utd on the MUEN website. And that was when we were shit & they were winning everything.

Somehow they have managed to turn it round completely. Which is no doubt what they always wanted, especially with the Mirror Mob involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.