MUFC: "It isn't fair on our fans" ----------CLARKIE OVERLOAD

Re: MUFC: "It isn't fair on our fans"

Halfpenny said:
ribbo said:
If Gary Cook actually said this.................. then this is exactly what the club should be doing... treating the rags with total contempt and showing absolutely no respect..... this is exactly what Mike Doyle and Big Mal did before every single Derby through the 60's and 70's... we need to start bigging the whole club up, the early signs are there to be seen Bacon Face and all Rags are already rattled and can't handle what is happenning over the border in MANCHESTER.

Does anybody know a single Rag who has taken a Blue on regarding the outcome of the semi, their crapping it, even if it doesn't happen in this one the inevitable is about to happen, Albert Square Parties the likes of which our CITY has not witnessed since 1976.
Another!

Fuck me, they're everywhere!

They're here, they're there, they're every-fucking-where, clarkie clones! clarkie clones!

Maybe this will tempt the original Clarkie back from self imposed exile!
Maybe they are all the real Clarkie and he's trying to make the original Clarkie moment seem less bad or keeps making up usernames just to make the same mistake again and again in some kind of goldfish type fuckup.

Either way i've never seen so many go fishing in one thread - nice work OP

p.s i cant believe Garry Cook has said someone else has bottled it - will that man not learn :)

anyone wanna buy a smoke alarm ??

z8phd.jpg

Don't be harsh on them, they're not Clowns.

For the record I agree with them. For me Cooky's fast becoming a Ledge in my book. I hang off every word he says when he gets on one. First Milan, now Whisky. Brilliant. He's becoming a Blue through and through.

He should be on the billboards instead of Tevez, I think!

Forza Cooky Boy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.