multipack mis-selling

The bigger issue is with the multi-packs themselves, they have reduced the size of the chocolate bars (especially Mars products) and increased the prices. there a tiny bit bigger than the fun size bars.

The bigger issue is with the multi-packs themselves, they have reduced the size of the chocolate bars (especially Mars products) and increased the prices. there a tiny bit bigger than the fun size bars.
Yep. A load of cunts they are. A 4 pack of wispa bars is more like two an a half.

The thieving bastards..... And wagon wheels used to be bigger (Thought I'd save the older posters the effort of posting that one)

In my local shop, they take a black marker and black out the 'Not' from 'Not for individual resale', like that will absolve them of any criminal responsibility. Or the customer will cheerily assume that Lucozade products carry the slogan 'for individual resale' for some reason.

In my local shop, they take a black marker and black out the 'Not' from 'Not for individual resale', like that will absolve them of any criminal responsibility. Or the customer will cheerily assume that Lucozade products carry the slogan 'for individual resale' for some reason.
I'm pretty sure that a manufacturer choosing to write "not for individual resale" on a packet doesn't make it law. Nor is it illegal to take a product that a manufacturer has printed a price on and sell it for a different price (as long as you label it properly).

Where it might be an issue is selling products without the correct information on the packet (i.e. nutritional, measurements, etc) because the manufacturers might put this info on the multipack, but not the individual packets.

I work for a well known high st food retailer and deliver to plenty of chip shops who buy multi packs of fizzy drinks and sell them on , they also buy pies as well , as they can buy them cheaper off us.

I don't see what the problem is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.