Multiple casualties at a Florida airport.

I wonder, in the long term, how many lives Dunblane saved in this country. A tragedy can only have any sort of positive meaning if something is done to try and prevent it happening again, rather than guarantee its recurrence by inaction.

I don't think any country where guns are ubiquitous can ever really call itself civilised with a straight face.

Similarly with the IRA.

Our defence against terrorism is sublime because of them.

That's not to take away from how big of a set of cunts they are mind you.

Is there any truth to the rumours that the shooter is an Morrissey fan who is outraged at the latest gig cancellation? and has anyone seen MES tonight?

Same for Port Arthur in Australia. Both countries said enough is enough and have benefited from a lack of repeat atrocities.

Not sure enough will ever be enough over here. If there was a tipping point, Sandy Hook should certainly have been it....But nothing.

I love living in the States, but the amount of gun loving thick twats is at epedemic levels.

Not sure enough will ever be enough over here. If there was a tipping point, Sandy Hook should certainly have been it....But nothing.

I love living in the States, but the amount of gun loving thick twats is at epedemic levels.
Its only a matter of time before you realise you need protection mate

You'll soon have your own basement arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.