Multiple casualties at a Florida airport.

It's incredible. The guy seemingly walked into an FBI office and declared he was hearing voices in his head. So they rightly took his gun licence off him but then decided he was OK and gave it him back. And he was allowed to put a gun in his luggage and fly with it. I don't have any intrinsic problem with people owning guns but there must be some safeguards that they're mentally fit to do so.

Ex military and interviewed by the FBI recently.
Quite a lot of these gunmen seem to have military backgrounds? I wonder why that is?

Check out Ben Griffin's youtube vids. He's ex SAS and after serving under the American military in Iraq he resigned, stating that he was no longer willing to fight to conduct American foreign policy. He expected to be court marshalled but was allowed to leave. His insights into the way the American armed forces operate is very telling. It's a proper eye opener.

It's incredible. The guy seemingly walked into an FBI office and declared he was hearing voices in his head. So they rightly took his gun licence off him but then decided he was OK and gave it him back. And he was allowed to put a gun in his luggage and fly with it. I don't have any intrinsic problem with people owning guns but there must be some safeguards that they're mentally fit to do so.

You can travel with ammunition as well, as long as it is kept separate from the gun, which must be in a locked case.

I just don't see how it can be deemed safe to travel in an aeroplane with those rules, but as long as only plastic knives and forks are allowed on planes, I suppose everyone must be safe!

Check out Ben Griffin's youtube vids. He's ex SAS and after serving under the American military in Iraq he resigned, stating that he was no longer willing to fight to conduct American foreign policy. He expected to be court marshalled but was allowed to leave. His insights into the way the American armed forces operate is very telling. It's a proper eye opener.
And what people don't realise is the main reason why people support Al-Qaeda, ISIS and the like is because of American and western foreign policy in the middle east. As has been proven by various studies.

And what people don't realise is the main reason why people support Al-Qaeda, ISIS and the like is because of American and western foreign policy in the middle east. As has been proven by various studies.

His story about being part of a snatch team attached to the American military was interesting to say the least. He likened it to the Nazis snatching Jews in the early years of Hitler.
The rules of engagement for British and American soldiers was one of the things that pissed him off. Our rules of engagement basically said that you cannot fire unless someone is pointing a gun at you or has fired at you. The American rules of engagement say that you can fire if you feel threatened. In all the house raids and snatches he did, him and the rest of the SAS never fired a single shot. The yanks killed dozens of mainly innocent people.
Look up his vids on youtube, they are well worth watching and it brings a totally new perspective to the war on terror.

His story about being part of a snatch team attached to the American military was interesting to say the least. He likened it to the Nazis snatching Jews in the early years of Hitler.
The rules of engagement for British and American soldiers was one of the things that pissed him off. Our rules of engagement basically said that you cannot fire unless someone is pointing a gun at you or has fired at you. The American rules of engagement say that you can fire if you feel threatened. In all the house raids and snatches he did, him and the rest of the SAS never fired a single shot. The yanks killed dozens of mainly innocent people.
Look up his vids on youtube, they are well worth watching and it brings a totally new perspective to the war on terror.
Shoot now, ask questions later!

''Tis easier to ask forgiveness than seek permission!

Everyone is a threat. They just haven't revealed themselves yet!

Shoot now, ask questions later!

''Tis easier to ask forgiveness than seek permission!

Everyone is a threat. They just haven't revealed themselves yet!

Seriously mate, watch his vids. They're not just a dig at Americans, the British army doesn't come up smelling of roses. Very insightful and very depressing.

Spent the
Seriously mate, watch his vids. They're not just a dig at Americans, the British army doesn't come up smelling of roses. Very insightful and very depressing.
last few hours doing exactly that.

My quips were not meant as endorsement, but a reflection of the mentality that has become pervasive in an era of supposed "American exceptionalism." It is all getting a little scary.

Spent the

last few hours doing exactly that.

My quips were not meant as endorsement, but a reflection of the mentality that has become pervasive in an era of supposed "American exceptionalism." It is all getting a little scary.

I've seen your previous posts(not necessarily in this topic) and wouldn't for one minute think you guilty of that.
Without wishing to blow smoke up your arse, I see you as one of the few voices of reason on the forum.

I've seen your previous posts(not necessarily in this topic) and wouldn't for one minute think you guilty of that.
Without wishing to blow smoke up your arse, I see you as one of the few voices of reason on the forum.
Much appreciated, thank you. I try to be levelheaded about things, but an Internet forum is fertile grounds for misunderstanding and overreading one's thoughts and/or intentions.

Take care and have a happy Sunday. Bedtime here on my hols in FL...where it is about 7C...coldest day of the last year!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.