Must see documentaries..

Watched one called Last Men in Aleppo, about guys rescuing people in Syria, read last night if was fake

Last edited:
Ric flair 30 for 30 by espn

Have to say, totally underwhelmed!!!

I loved it! Of course I am sure half of it was BS, but I thought it was a pretty decent portrait. Of course your not going to get the inside truth of his life but it had some nice moments. Thought they really did a good job of portraying the difference between the WCW and WWE back in the day. At least I thought so.

ITV, Monday

White Right: Meeting The Enemy - Exposure

In this authored documentary for ITV’s Exposure current affairs strand, Emmy Award-winning film-maker Deeyah Khan meets US neo-Nazis and white nationalists face to face and attends America's biggest and most violent far right rally in recent years.

Khan, who has received death threats in the past after advocating diversity and multiculturalism, tries to get behind the violent ideology, to seek to understand the personal and political reasons behind the apparent resurgence of far right extremism in the US.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.