Must see documentaries..

There's a very interesting doc on gender roles called "The Red Pill".

I'm absolutely torn about what to think as there are so many obvious and not so obvious things we deal with.

Having been personally affected, mentally, by some of what it talks about, I realised I could have become an unfortunate part of statistics, myself.

Quite a troubling doc, really.

He doesnt believe it mate, I tried a few weeks ago with him. Save your breath. He originally asked for a 'non biased' documentary on it, and everyone responded that the ESPN series was surely the authority on it, so detailed was it and containing the accounts from the actual persons involved. He still wasnt satisfied with that, he had already seen it and it didnt fit his narrative. The irony being of course, the bias is therefore his. How anyone can have even the remotest doubt as to Simpson's guilt is beyond me, it is like arguing night is day. But hey ho, no doubt if the conversation with him about it continued it would inevitably end up with the new fangled phrase 'mainstream media' being thrown in and I would end up throwing the laptop into the back garden.

Youre post are a bit hilarious in this thread. You were getting aggresive for no reason so i thought it would be best not to argue and save us both a breath. As per the Oj case all i said was i was hoping it answered the questions whicj were raised in BBC documentry. There are few geniuine questions or aprehensions that one would have about that case but it would be worth discusing when its not about i am right or you are wrong attitude and more about just discusing the points with open mind. Anyhow chill and dont throw your laptop in the back garden, not worth it.

He doesnt believe it mate, I tried a few weeks ago with him. Save your breath. He originally asked for a 'non biased' documentary on it, and everyone responded that the ESPN series was surely the authority on it, so detailed was it and containing the accounts from the actual persons involved. He still wasnt satisfied with that, he had already seen it and it didnt fit his narrative. The irony being of course, the bias is therefore his. How anyone can have even the remotest doubt as to Simpson's guilt is beyond me, it is like arguing night is day. But hey ho, no doubt if the conversation with him about it continued it would inevitably end up with the new fangled phrase 'mainstream media' being thrown in and I would end up throwing the laptop into the back garden.
LOL! That last sentence caught me just right! Know the feeling! :-D

JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

Published on 19 Nov 2014The who, how & why of the JFK assassination. Taken from an historical perspective starting around world war 1 leading to present day. We hope after watching this video you will know more about what happened in the past and how the world is run today. If you would like to help make part two please visit https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ev...

recommended to watch it by a friend, will do and review it

I have it on good authority that the new Vietnam doc on BBC 4 on Monday is very good. Hope it is good as good as 10000 day war.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.