Must see documentaries..

His own lawyers knew it, which is why they had to present the defence they did, and it was only when the prosecution demanded OJ put on the gloves and they found a reporter to say she had interviewed Mark Fuhrman for a TV show and he was a racist, did they have anything to present to confuse the jury. Throw in Rodney zking and the tinderbox that was LA at that time and you get the verdict and the outpouring of black emotion.

He is, was, and always will be guilty as sin. He murdered his wife by almost severing her head and when the waited showed up with her glasses, he slashed him to death, too, and threw him in the bushes, then hurried off to the Bronco to get back to Rockingham and jet off to Chicago. He even changed the story of how he got the cut knuckle numerous times, but courtroom antics helped mask all the evidence.

OJ is a murderer and a convicted armed robber and hijacker. He was just never convicted of the murders in a court of law because of a biased and racist jury. This time, it worked in favor of the black man, which is ironic considering he turned his back on his black history and didn't identify with the black community at all.

The OJ ESPN documentary is brilliant

Re is guilt/innocence, I'm still not sure. OJ didn't have any real injuries that could be expected during a struggle and there wasn't a lot of blood in his car considering he'd just brutally murdered 2 people in a rage

Also, the police were clearly incompetent and to this day do not recognise that they could have done things differently

I think there is a chance that Jason(I think that's his name) did it

A fantastic series, one that cannot be surpassed. This is one of the very few documentaries that interviewed the people who were there, the interview with Karl Donitz for example.
I've got all episodes of World at War recorded for a 12 hour binge sometime. It's currently on channel 20 I think. Not sure it was too bothered about the political decisions re some operations.

Out of your depth on this one, GDM (:

They've been churning out the best docs for well over 7/8 years now, with OJ 'made in America' probably the best piece of documentary making you will find!
See my subsequent post, where I acknowledged being too hasty - and therefore wrong. I agree 'OJ Made in America' was a superb piece of television.

I have it on good authority that the new Vietnam doc on BBC 4 on Monday is very good. Hope it is good as good as 10000 day war.
The guy who made it showed it to an audience and first asked all the Vietnam veterans to stand then all those who'd protested - which led to some interesting and reconciliatory conversations. Plenty of vets protested of course.

The OJ ESPN documentary is brilliant

Re is guilt/innocence, I'm still not sure. OJ didn't have any real injuries that could be expected during a struggle and there wasn't a lot of blood in his car considering he'd just brutally murdered 2 people in a rage

Also, the police were clearly incompetent and to this day do not recognise that they could have done things differently

I think there is a chance that Jason(I think that's his name) did it

There is a chance Jason was in the car, but there is no doubt in my mind, or the evidence, that he did it.

He murdered her, after an argument at the front door, by slitting her throat from behind (little to no blood in the rear) and then killing him after a brief struggle by the bushes. He had dozens of stab wounds, so I believe OJ thought he was the latest beau (young, handsome, showing up at her door at night, she was scantily clad). I don't think there was a rage, but a red mist (that he was known for. She was a battered wife and he thought he was above the law because they always let it go, and she came back!) that doesn't necessarily equate to rage. I think he was angry when he killed her and had to cover up for her murder by murdering him.

Surely, the Bruno Magli shoes, the fact there was any blood in the car, the fact that he cannot account for his whereabouts at that time, the blood on his socks, the fact that the majority of his clothes were never found (most believe Kardashian got rid of them for him), the repeated lies (to the police, no less) about how he cut his hand, and the Bronco chase, etc, etc, etc...

Guilty as sin, and after a brief stint for armed robbery and kidnapoing, he will be out and about as if it all never happened! Remorseless psychopath who doesn't identify with his black heritage, yet uses it as a tool to self-aggrandize. Bad, bad man....but the world is full of them!

for those who have'nt seen it the 1st 2 episodes of the 10 part series the vietnam war starts tonoght on bbc 4 at 9pm very good watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.