Must see documentaries..

Watching Vietnam on Kodi it seems there are two different versions the one on bbc4 is 10 hours long the Kodi version is 18 hours, onto episode 3 now
Yeah the version I'm watching is the longer one, which confused me at first as I thought I had the wrong show. It's a fascinating series.

An Open Secret is now free on youtube, as they couldn't get anyone in Hollywood to distribute.

It's a heavy watch. Won't be going to watch Bryan Singer movies anytime soon.

It's the edited version.... i posted the same about that slimey **** singer when I watched it 12 months ago, astonishing really.

Amy Berg was one of my fav documentary makers before this, however she sold her soul with downing publicity on the project, clearly getting hush money and promises of 'hollywood' films, Google her... the sad thing is the relevance after the recent Weinstein exposure, this was ahead of the curve yet shelved to YouTube hits... she should be ashamed!!!

It's the edited version.... i posted the same about that slimey **** singer when I watched it 12 months ago, astonishing really.

Amy Berg was one of my fav documentary makers before this, however she sold her soul with downing publicity on the project, clearly getting hush money and promises of 'hollywood' films, Google her... the sad thing is the relevance after the recent Weinstein exposure, this was ahead of the curve yet shelved to YouTube hits... she should be ashamed!!!

Corey Feldman is about to get suicided.

RIP Edgar frog (;

Interestingly the Lost boys budget (a classic) worked on a budget of $8.5m, poor Corey wants $10m to make this...

I agree, mad target!

It's to pay security and legal costs mainly apparently. If he blabs having already taken settlement cash, he's going to be sued up the ying yang.

I agree, mad target!

It's to pay security and legal costs mainly apparently. If he blabs having already taken settlement cash, he's going to be sued up the ying yang.

I think he has mental illness, personally... his revelations don't need to be 'name shaming', he can leave that to the lynch mob press who will have you thinking every movie exec, producer and director is a nonce!!

I think he has mental illness, personally... his revelations don't need to be 'name shaming', he can leave that to the lynch mob press who will have you thinking every movie exec, producer and director is a nonce!!

Oh he definitely does, but you have to think he has them due to what's gone on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.