Mutiny

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
Anyone watching on C4?

Seems there all pissed if with one of them, the stereotypical scouser, and guess what? It's not his fault and he's the fucking victim lol.

Not sure I could do another 14 days with the whiny voiced **** tbh, he'd be fucking overboard

Why is it called mutiny? Seemed from the adverts to be a programe about team work and surviving on the basics.

Are they just trying to sound edgy or are things going to get a little bit Captain Jack?

Love programmes like this and yes....the stereotypical whinging scouse git, always someone else to blame, always someone elses fault, everyone else is a dich ed. I'll be surprised if he goes with them on the next leg and even more so, if he doesn't get ditched overboard. Sorry to see the carpenter on his way but should have sorted that hand out before now, even lancing it himself and soaking in the sea would have been better.

Why is it called mutiny? Seemed from the adverts to be a programe about team work and surviving on the basics.

Are they just trying to sound edgy or are things going to get a little bit Captain Jack?
Mutiny on the bounty, think they are re creating that voyage.

Mutiny on the bounty, think they are re creating that voyage.

Yeah Blighs voyage when the muntineers left them, one of the greatest maritime achievements by Bligh and his crew to survive so long in a small boat and manage to reach port.

Watched the last one tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it. Bet they felt amazing when they completed it and friends for life.

very enjoyable, much better without that whinning scouse twat what a dick he was and they wonder why people hate them.

Channel 4 was my worst nightmare yesterday. A load of scousers on come dine with me then an hour of that whinging scouse turd, surprised my tv hasnt got a foot shaped hole in it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.