my 2 cents

Goats left knee

the premier league has never been closer in terms of quality in every side. Villa are the best outside the BIG4 and everyone else is practically the same strength, anyone can beat anyone.
we are better than our results show, injuries have had a bad effect on our squad.
we still have 2 games before the new year where who knows we may go out and get 2 wins!
3 wins would have us around 7th, there is plenty time left and a heavy spend in january will see us capable of winning most weeks, we are feeling the stain what with so many games having been played since the summer (Uefa Cup)
as it is we almost have no options up front!

Great post and i agree but it kills me to see City in the bottom 3 and the way were playing i can only see it getting worse. Why??
Coz ive seen it before. The players are playing witrh no confidence at all.

these "don't worry lads it's just a blip hughes will turn it around just wait for the next game" (then we lose) threads are worse than the "HUGHES OUT" ones.

We are just down on lady luck at the moment. Big Phils goal was a peach, had City gone on and got the win we would all be feeling much better - we did come close to getting a couple of decent goal chances before their 2nd
it was a sucker punch, typical of our luck at the moment

cant blame todays performance on luck.we had no chances after we scored.yes if we had won we would all have felt better but we didnt and we dont.i keep saying to myself stick with hughes hes gonna be all right bjt wba no disrespect are fucking awful,and of the two poor sides they deserved their win.

been saying for a few weeks 2 wins would make things look better, trouble is i can't see where the next win is coming from at the moment :-(

1 win sees us go seventh. 2 wins see us go seventh. 3 wins see us go seventh.

Actually its more like 6 or 7 on the trot. Because teams around us are not going to stop picking up points.

Im sick of this argument. 5 wins out of 18. 9 points out of the last 39. There the facts.

How long will it be until its 3 wins and we are out the bottom 3?

i agree totally with that,if we were playing well and being unlucky it would be easier to be optimistic but were playing like city sides of old scared frightened little boys.when we got hughes i was pleased because i thought he was perfect for us and im still tring to think this but its getting harder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.