My band...

Decent enough mate but a bit safe and too similar to the bands that inspire your music, think the problem you would have is that there are far too many bands with that same sort of sound and there's a chance it could get lost in the throng, tho the best of luck to you.

Maybe you could jazz it up a bit with some maracas ;-)

Decent enough mate but a bit safe and too similar to the bands that inspire your music, think the problem you would have is that there are far too many bands with that same sort of sound and there's a chance it could get lost in the throng, tho the best of luck to you.

Maybe you could jazz it up a bit with some maracas ;-)

Haha fair enough man. Would love to hear what you think of our less obvious ones

both of them are worlds apart

Thank you man! Jack of all trades, master of none :)
Hi Twosips. Hollow Cage is the dogs doodahs! Awesome! I've been in bands nearly 40 years, playing roots reggae. So even though this is not my genre I was still blown away. Well done. Onwards and upwards x

Sounds good mate.

If you're after a professional video with a top crew, have a word with my mate Adam at Videoink: http://www.videoink.co.uk/

They've worked with artists from all over the world and have had loads of videos featured on national music channels.

Tell him The Cherub sent you.

Last edited:
Haha fair enough man. Would love to hear what you think of our less obvious ones

both of them are worlds apart

Three quite diverse tracks. Liked each of them. Quite a tight band and some decent harmonies. Are you playing a lot of gigs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.