My Bloody Valentine in San Francisco

Knight1979

I know there are at least a few fans on here i have talked to. I started another thread about San Fran, the last night I was there I saw My Bloody Valentine and it lived to every bit of the hype.

Easily the loudest concert I've been to from one of the loudest (if not the loudest) bands ever. Simply drawdropping. Earplugs were a must but every now and then I would take them out just to get a sense of the swirling, high end fuzz coming out of Kevin's Shield's amps. Some people around me were crying, others like myself were trying our best to take in the sensory overload. Glad I got to see them.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Wow...one band I would really like to see...for me Loveless is one of the classic all time albums. One of the reasons I bought myself a Fender Jazzmaster a while ago is because of My Bloody Valentine and the sound Shields can get out them!

Shield's has promised another MBV album so you may be in luck. I've read a little about Shield's set up he uses for concerts and its mind-boggling. Its not easy to re-create the Loveless wall of sound but he did a pretty damn good job!

Knight1979 said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Wow...one band I would really like to see...for me Loveless is one of the classic all time albums. One of the reasons I bought myself a Fender Jazzmaster a while ago is because of My Bloody Valentine and the sound Shields can get out them!

Shield's has promised another MBV album so you may be in luck. I've read a little about Shield's set up he uses for concerts and its mind-boggling. Its not easy to re-create the Loveless wall of sound but he did a pretty damn good job!

Got any links?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.