My Dog bit me..

oman0115

Feel free to merge this...

I have a lodger who has a dog and he bought it to stay, really placid think. My dog is a lab / collie mix and quite boisterous and thinks hes alpha. Yesterday he went for her food so I grabbed him by the collar to pull him away and he bit my hand, drawing blood and several teeth marks. I gave him a smack and locked him in a room for an hour. What the hell do you do if your dog shows a real nasty side? I think he was jealous and being greedy, the other dog has left my house now...

dog-awkward-stare.gif

your dog is right how dare you stop him eating the other dog dinner

The best course of action is to fully submit and have the dog a freshly cooked and nutritional meal every day with optional knife and fork.

If you don't, I shall await the "My dog ate me and is about to shit me out" thread.

2 dogs and a bowl of food always going to create problems try to avoid the situation if she comes again feed separately.

Feel free to merge this...

I have a lodger who has a dog and he bought it to stay, really placid think. My dog is a lab / collie mix and quite boisterous and thinks hes alpha. Yesterday he went for her food so I grabbed him by the collar to pull him away and he bit my hand, drawing blood and several teeth marks. I gave him a smack and locked him in a room for an hour. What the hell do you do if your dog shows a real nasty side? I think he was jealous and being greedy, the other dog has left my house now...
Lemongrass dog is a very popular dish in some Asian and African countries. Tender dog meat coupled with savory, citrus lemongrass sauce is sure to satisfy any cravings for for this cuisine. Also, when you’ve done this, he won’t bite you again!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.