My ginger mate is slagging me because im going bald

Dirty Harry said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Ah, the age old argument. Believe me, the ginger **** will be either white or bald within 5 years.

This seems to hold true ime (the going white, not grey bit), I guess it's like waiting for your first pubes or your balls to drop for them, maybe even losing their virginity ? Whatever it is I'm sure there's huge relief when/if it happens.
True, but you can still tell a Tamworth by the eye brows and eyelashes.
God wouldn't let them get off that lightly....

Having said that, his carroty mate can always have the last laugh by waving a bottle of hair dye at him while the OP's only options are quite frankly, either very expensive or comedic.

Damn that MC1R gene......

me mates ginger and going bald.

i told him he's lucky.

I've got a mate who was ginger as they come, believe it or not he had very straight red hair in a ponytail until the early 2000's. Like a gay Vicky the Viking. As he got older he began to cut it shorter and throw a few blond highlights into it.

Now he is in his mid 30's he has whipped his wig, it is never longer than a number 2 and to all intents and purposes it looks light brown.

And the ginger **** has the audacity to proclaim that he is not a ginger and never has been. Just because there is little or no photographic evidence, due to the fact that "Digital" didn't exist in the 20th century, doesn't mean that he can disown his ginger wig.

He used to stand there proud with his crazy viking hair do, but now he denies it ever existed. A tragic tale, with mixed morals.

ban-mcfc said:

i told him he's lucky.
It could have been a whole lot worse.....It could have been me;O)<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:21 pm --<br /><br />
I've got a mate who was ginger as they come, believe it or not he had very straight red hair in a ponytail until the early 2000's. Like a gay Vicky the Viking. As he got older he began to cut it shorter and throw a few blond highlights into it.

Now he is in his mid 30's he has whipped his wig, it is never longer than a number 2 and to all intents and purposes it looks light brown.

And the ginger **** has the audacity to proclaim that he is not a ginger and never has been. Just because there is little or no photographic evidence, due to the fact that "Digital" didn't exist in the 20th century, doesn't mean that he can disown his ginger wig.

He used to stand there proud with his crazy viking hair do, but now he denies it ever existed. A tragic tale, with mixed morals.
I think you should call a kangaroo court and nail that fuckers arse.

-dabz- said:
ban-mcfc said:

i told him he's lucky.
It could have been a whole lot worse.....It could have been me;O)

-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:21 pm --

Fucking right. I've looked him square in the eye and he denies ever having had ginger hair. People like that are a threat to the public.

-dabz- said:
ban-mcfc said:

i told him he's lucky.

Fucking right. I've looked him square in the eye and he denies ever having had ginger hair. People like that are a threat to the public.
What a bastard!!! I got a little sick in my mouth with rage reading that.....
I can just picture his smug freckly red face......Tie him to a stake on a sunny day till he bubbles.....twat.

-dabz- said:
-dabz- said:

What a bastard!!! I got a little sick in my mouth with rage reading that.....
I can just picture his smug freckly red face......Tie him to a stake on a sunny day till he bubbles.....twat.

Brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.