My mum.

buzzer1

http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk//launch.aspx?pbid=2456ace3-0878-48d9-ae8d-1f3d3a8779e6

I copy and pasted a link to the St Helens Star as my mum is in there on page 36... this selfless, fantastic lady is my lovely mum.. she has the heart of a saint and she expects nothing in return.. all through her life she has given her last and expected nothing in return, she is the mother to 5 kids, thats 4 lads(me the youngest) and 1 girl,. She basically had a torrid time with my Dad(rip) and i honestly cannot state enough that she asks and receives nothing back for her kindness.. she still goes to the Boxing club to go on the treadmills and exercise bikes, she bakes when there are charity events in the area ie Christmas/easter fayres at the local sheltered housing etc.. this year she is going serving christmas dinners for the Homeless too, she has had NOTHING given to her all through her life aside from the love of her children/grandchildren and obv things we buy for her from wherever we have been around the world...she is overly grateful when you do the slightest thing for her even a bunch of flowers she is like WHAT, ARE THEY FOR MEEEEEEEEE,...

right as you can probably see i am not very good with words but i just wanted to tell the city massive a little bit about my mum...a true colossus of a human being without whom and for various reasons all 5 of her children wouldn't have turned out fantastic also(apart from me:))... may i add when she had fuk all apart from a black eye and 2nd hand clothes she still took me twice to maine rd in the 80s(saved her little money up) when i was about 9(i didnt know how poor we were until obv growing up) and obv i have taken her to our new gaff via Tonys chippy for fish and chips and she actually cant wait to go again...i remember one time she took me and Mr Corrigan was in the net for brighton and we won 4 0, also when we played at springfield park, totally twattin it down it was and Alex was in goal for us, wednesday night milk cup or somert iirc, her hair was matted to her head and she was singing come on city come on city come on city lol, in the wigan end too as thats the only tkts she could get us, went on the train from st helens shaw street and got a bag of chips on the way home:)

Sorry to harp on here folks and obv everybody has great story to tell of mums/dads etc but i didn't want to do something like this when she has gone but luckily i can do it as she is still very much with us and hopefully 1 or 2 of you can say hello to her at the ground this season.

She protected me from sheer hell the best she could when i was growing up, thankyou mum..MY MUM.

ps, just going down to town(sintellins) to her gaff as she is doing some gardening and as its the 1st day of the season i will take a little bottle of brandy, my ipod and choons and have a potter in the garden with her(she will have a cup of tea btw) before i stepout into the sintellins jungle. Have a great day/season y'all.

pps, my mum won the prize(pat on the back-she is happy with that) for most booksales for around 7 years running in the extra care charity, nationwide and across the board.. she does it all single handedly as in other shops there are 2 or more women doing the books..just thought i would say:)

What a lovely post all too often ppl only appreciate their parents when they are gone so nice to see you praising yours whilst she is still here. Show her your post it will bring a tear to her eye as it did me! X

Top post that buzz.....makes me realise how much my parents mean to me reading that.....cheers

Last edited:
http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk//launch.aspx?pbid=2456ace3-0878-48d9-ae8d-1f3d3a8779e6

I copy and pasted a link to the St Helens Star as my mum is in there on page 36... this selfless, fantastic lady is my lovely mum.. she has the heart of a saint and she expects nothing in return.. all through her life she has given her last and expected nothing in return, she is the mother to 5 kids, thats 4 lads(me the youngest) and 1 girl,. She basically had a torrid time with my Dad(rip) and i honestly cannot state enough that she asks and receives nothing back for her kindness.. she still goes to the Boxing club to go on the treadmills and exercise bikes, she bakes when there are charity events in the area ie Christmas/easter fayres at the local sheltered housing etc.. this year she is going serving christmas dinners for the Homeless too, she has had NOTHING given to her all through her life aside from the love of her children/grandchildren and obv things we buy for her from wherever we have been around the world...she is overly grateful when you do the slightest thing for her even a bunch of flowers she is like WHAT, ARE THEY FOR MEEEEEEEEE,...

right as you can probably see i am not very good with words but i just wanted to tell the city massive a little bit about my mum...a true colossus of a human being without whom and for various reasons all 5 of her children wouldn't have turned out fantastic also(apart from me:))... may i add when she had fuk all apart from a black eye and 2nd hand clothes she still took me twice to maine rd in the 80s(saved her little money up) when i was about 9(i didnt know how poor we were until obv growing up) and obv i have taken her to our new gaff via Tonys chippy for fish and chips and she actually cant wait to go again...i remember one time she took me and Mr Corrigan was in the net for brighton and we won 4 0, also when we played at springfield park, totally twattin it down it was and Alex was in goal for us, wednesday night milk cup or somert iirc, her hair was matted to her head and she was singing come on city come on city come on city lol, in the wigan end too as thats the only tkts she could get us, went on the train from st helens shaw street and got a bag of chips on the way home:)

Sorry to harp on here folks and obv everybody has great story to tell of mums/dads etc but i didn't want to do something like this when she has gone but luckily i can do it as she is still very much with us and hopefully 1 or 2 of you can say hello to her at the ground this season.

She protected me from sheer hell the best she could when i was growing up, thankyou mum..MY MUM.

ps, just going down to town(sintellins) to her gaff as she is doing some gardening and as its the 1st day of the season i will take a little bottle of brandy, my ipod and choons and have a potter in the garden with her(she will have a cup of tea btw) before i stepout into the sintellins jungle. Have a great day/season y'all.

pps, my mum won the prize(pat on the back-she is happy with that) for most booksales for around 7 years running in the extra care charity, nationwide and across the board.. she does it all single handedly as in other shops there are 2 or more women doing the books..just thought i would say:)

Thankyou all for the lovely comments, they really don't make 'em like her anymore...

Nice one shadz and back at yer.

Great that you are appreciating her while she's here to be told how much you love her.
Mine died in 2001 and I miss her every day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.