My mum.

Nice story .

Nice one matey..she wears Adidas Samba that she bought from the charity shop, they are about 2 sizes to big for her so i told her she mustn't wear them anymore as if she takes a tumble it could be dreadful..so i bought her a pair of Air Max and now in her words she floats to work lol.

Lovely story about someone who is obviously a delightful lady.
Lucky boy, you, still having a mum, keep her cherished :)

Love my mum to bits a d I swear to God she will outlive me she's 67 with more energy than my lazy arse wife at 33, puts most of us to shame. Her mother is still going at 94 so she can expect a few more years yet, driving my dad nuts lol

Love my mum to bits a d I swear to God she will outlive me she's 67 with more energy than my lazy arse wife at 33, puts most of us to shame. Her mother is still going at 94 so she can expect a few more years yet, driving my dad nuts lol

They don't make em like that today mav... me mum leaves us all behind and a rock isnt the word for her:)

I loved my dear departed Mum and i'm sure she loved me but she used to beat me with a broom handle quite often but this was just standard behaviour for Salford Women in the late 50s and 60s, I was a horrid little fucker though and brought a lot of grief to her door so I can't blame her

I loved my dear departed Mum and i'm sure she loved me but she used to beat me with a broom handle quite often but this was just standard behaviour for Salford Women in the late 50s and 60s, I was a horrid little fucker though and brought a lot of grief to her door so I can't blame her

Keep you in line Warsp....shudda hired a lion tamer or just hit you over the head with a chair...if she didn't already:)

Keep you in line Warsp....shudda hired a lion tamer or just hit you over the head with a chair...if she didn't already:)
As kids me and my Sisters didn't walk into the house we ran in with our hands on our heads just in case, even if we hadn't done anything wrong, wasn't just us all the street was the same!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.