My neighbour told me

The big players we have at the club. 1 Robinho is the only one that was wanted by the big 4. The rest just above average in the grand scheme of things.

vonksbignose said:
moomba said:
What a roaring success that decision turned out to be.

So he can't win either way then can he, therefore should stick to his principals, as he appears to have done!

You're placing a whole lot of faith in a "my neighbour told me" rumour don't you think.

And personally, if it came down to it when we're sitting 3rd bottom of the league I'd rather the manager concentrates on results, rather than playing the schoolmaster.

moomba said:
vonksbignose said:
So he can't win either way then can he, therefore should stick to his principals, as he appears to have done!

You're placing a whole lot of faith in a "my neighbour told me" rumour don't you think.

And personally, when we're sitting 3rd bottom of the league I'd rather the manager concentrates on results, rather than playing the schoolmaster.

I have no idea whether this particular story regarding the Elano situation has any truth in it. I think we would all agree however that MH & Elano seem to have something of a problem with each other.

Given that this is the case, and assuming that the situation is iretrieveable, we are then left with the question of who stays & who goes.

Based on the principal that you can only have one man in charge, Elano goes every time for me! I don't rate him as much as many on here seem to anyway.

Thats my view anyway - everyone else is entitled to theirs!

Some bloke who'd been to santander rang into GMR about this.

But yet again, despite being common knowledge, the club won't let us know what's going on, we just pay their wages, that's all.

Before we crucify Elano, does anyone even know if there is a rule about what you should and shouldn't be wearing when travelling with the team?

vonksbignose said:
Given that this is the case, and assuming that the situation is iretrieveable, we are then left with the question of who stays & who goes.

Based on the principal that you can only have one man in charge, Elano goes every time for me! I don't rate him as much as many on here seem to anyway.

Thats my view anyway - everyone else is entitled to theirs!

Different argument, I don't necessarily disagree with you but have done that one to death tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.