My opinion

BlueMo' said:
Fuckin' hell Brother this isn't the place to voice an opinion..... where've you been....... Haven't you read that personal opinions are frowned upon.

Pardon my punctuation. I've just realised i failed to use a question mark after "been"

Apologies.

marco said:
a win and draw would see us in the top 9 without looking,i would be woried if we were rooted at the bottom with 6 pts to make up.we will be ok,and thats without new players

Still confident of your source marco?

Enty said:
In my opinion, which i'm sure is a) not widely agreed with or b) based on any fact is that in essence we are fooked! If we don't buy anyone then theres a realistic chance we will go down. I know that there are clubs with worse players but we don't play as a team and when push comes to shove at the end of the season I cannot see our players digging deep like they will at clubs like Blackburn. (Allardyce is a great appointment for Blackburn)

If we do buy players to improve us, how long will it take to bed them in? Why on earth would Kaka et al join us if there is a chance of us playing in the championship next season -they'd be mad!!!!

Also, based on the last 4 months, we're nowhere near a UEFA cup place so no Europe to offer as an incentive, unless of course we win this year...I'd sooner we concentrated on the league tbh.

All in all an awful first half to the season which could put us back 2 seasons.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one!

I am as angry as the next man regarding our first half of the season performance but how many players has he signed? He adopted a squad of players he hasn't worked with before, signed Zabaleta and Kompany who have played well, has had numerous injuries and suspensions to contend with and as a result is playing players in positions where they cannot perform to their best and team formations that perhaps he would not play. Give him a chance in the transfer window, we have none of the so called 'big four' at home in the second half of the season (which in theory means we'll improve our home record) and see where we are at the end of the season>

[/quote]Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one!

I am as angry as the next man regarding our first half of the season performance but how many players has he signed? He adopted a squad of players he hasn't worked with before, signed Zabaleta and Kompany who have played well, has had numerous injuries and suspensions to contend with and as a result is playing players in positions where they cannot perform to their best and team formations that perhaps he would not play. Give him a chance in the transfer window, we have none of the so called 'big four' at home in the second half of the season (which in theory means we'll improve our home record) and see where we are at the end of the season>[/quote]

Don't get me wrong, i'm not calling for Hughes to be sacked, just pointing out what a bloody awful season we're having...

Must each opinion must be repeated and repeated and repeated? Do we have to have thread after thread after fucking thread of people saying the same things?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Stop telling us that you like Hughes/don't like Hughes. FFS! EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS.

mammutly said:
Must each opinion must be repeated and repeated and repeated? Do we have to have thread after thread after fucking thread of people saying the same things?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Stop telling us that you like Hughes/don't like Hughes. FFS! EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS.

Two points:

1) If you don't want to hear other peoples opinions don't read a thread titled ' My opinion'
2) Fook off and don't be a narky tit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.