My PC

WMC

Its doesnt like it when i put Youtube or MCFCtv on. After about 3/5mins it starts running slow then crashes and i have to log off line then back on again. Does anyone knows what this is and how i can fix it.

WMC said:
Its doesnt like it when i put Youtube or MCFCtv on. After about 3/5mins it starts running slow then crashes and i have to log off line then back on again. Does anyone knows what this is and how i can fix it.

sounds like lack of memory ? what are your specs ?

LEE BRADBURY said:
WMC said:

dont mean to sound dumb, where do i look for that?

WMC said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
WMC said:

go on to the control panel and click my computer it will open up another tab,it will give you your processor and memory specs

WMC said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
WMC said:

if it is windows vista it will say (system)

WMC said:
cheers,

It says 2.79 GHz and 512 mb of ram?????

wtf does that mean?
2.79 ghz is your processor speed which is reasonable, the processor is the brain that works your computer.

512mb ram is the system memory it also controls graphics applications.yours is not enough.

You don’t have enough memory that’s why you’re having problems viewing streams you need to upgrade to 1 gig of ram that’s 2 x 512mb ram and you won’t have any problems I promise.

Or if you can’t upgrade buy a new computer, one with at least 1 gig of memory maybe (even 2) that’s equivalent to 4 x 512 mb.

For the time being try turning everything on your computer you don’t need when browsing,(programs running in the background), use just the programs you need to use when surfing, people have MSN running continuously it can cause your computer to crash when viewing streams

LEE BRADBURY said:
WMC said:
cheers,

wtf does that mean?
2.79 ghz is your processor speed which is reasonable, the processor is the brain that works your computer.

512mb ram is the system memory it also controls graphics applications.yours is not enough.

You don’t have enough memory that’s why you’re having problems viewing streams you need to upgrade to 1 gig of ram that’s 2 x 512mb ram and you won’t have any problems I promise.

Or if you can’t upgrade buy a new computer, one with at least 1 gig of memory maybe (even 2) that’s equivalent to 4 x 512 mb.

For the time being try turning everything on your computer you don’t need when browsing,(programs running in the background), use just the programs you need to use when surfing, people have MSN running continuously it can cause your computer to crash when viewing streams

Cheers Lee,

I have only had it about three years, and all i do really is surf the net. How much will it cost to get more memory

WMC said:
Cheers Lee,

I have only had it about three years, and all i do really is surf the net. How much will it cost to get more memory
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Components/Memory/?x=12&p_order=price_asc&p=cF9zdHlsZT1saXN0JnBfcHJvZHVjdHNQZXJQYWdlPSY=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Componen ... JQYWdlPSY=</a>
about £10

WMC said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
WMC said:
cheers,

wtf does that mean?

Cheers Lee,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.