my photoshop puma kits... home and away!

am I the only person on here who didn't like the sash when Allison first introduced it and don't like it now?

[/quote="gariah"]maroon ones.. and the third one without sponsor and without watermark thingy
maroonsashcp6.jpg

[/quote]

Best city kit I've seen love it! I might even buy it if umbro made it great work

[/quote="gariah"]maroon ones.. and the third one without sponsor and without watermark thingy
maroonsashcp6.jpg

[/quote]

Classic, get it sent to the club!

wow mindblowing gariah... and forza great ones too... just so many options to decide... but love the white with diagonal stripes as third kit...

Love that maroon one with the diagonal sash Gariah. Any chance of doing the same one without the Puma logos on the shoulders, please? One on the chest is enough IMO. 3 is just overkill.

i just had this reply from my email of the kits...

"Dear Mr Phillips,

Thank you for your recent email. As far as we have currently been informed there are no plans to change kits for next season, however your comments have been passed on.

Thank you for your loyal and continued support of Manchester City Football Club.

Kind Regards"

gariah said:

"Dear Mr Phillips,

Thank you for your recent email. As far as we have currently been informed there are no plans to change kits for next season, however your comments have been passed on.

Thank you for your loyal and continued support of Manchester City Football Club.

Kind Regards"
Now why would you send that to the club, when we have a Bluemoon endorsed kit competition, with the backing of everyone on the board?

Going out on your own totally undermines what we were trying to do.

Thanks a lot.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
gariah said:

"Dear Mr Phillips,

Kind Regards"
Now why would you send that to the club, when we have a Bluemoon endorsed kit competition, with the backing of everyone on the board?

Thanks a lot.

Going out on your own totally undermines what we were trying to do.

actually... get your head out of your arse.... id emailed that over before the competition was announced or talked about.

im not undermining anything.. everyone was telling me to email them... so i did.. then the competition was announced on a different thread.

no need to cry about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.