my photoshop puma kits... home and away!

quiet_riot said:
Biggsy1 said:
Class simplae as! What about a argentina style home kit wouldn't mind seeing one of those one season I know its a stretch from tradition but would be class all the same!

Adidas-ec.jpg

Good man thanks for that was thinking thicker stripes!

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
gariah said:
i just had this reply from my email of the kits...

"Dear Mr Phillips,

Thank you for your recent email. As far as we have currently been informed there are no plans to change kits for next season, however your comments have been passed on.

Thank you for your loyal and continued support of Manchester City Football Club.

Kind Regards"
Now why would you send that to the club, when we have a Bluemoon endorsed kit competition, with the backing of everyone on the board?

Going out on your own totally undermines what we were trying to do.

Thanks a lot.

That has got to be the gayest reply I have EVER seen, you should hang your head in shame.....

Just wanted to say that the Puma kits look amazing - well done to you clever chaps for producing these - let's hope the REAL THINGS are close to this level of quality!!

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
gariah said:
i just had this reply from my email of the kits...

"Dear Mr Phillips,

Thank you for your recent email. As far as we have currently been informed there are no plans to change kits for next season, however your comments have been passed on.

Thank you for your loyal and continued support of Manchester City Football Club.

Kind Regards"
Now why would you send that to the club, when we have a Bluemoon endorsed kit competition, with the backing of everyone on the board?

Going out on your own totally undermines what we were trying to do.

Thanks a lot.

HAHA Someone was throwing toys out the pram...........

would you be able to make a kit like the 3rd one from 07/08 but instead of the light blue line, half it to make it half red and half black. this would make abrilliant away it!

denislawsbackheel said:
am I the only person on here who didn't like the sash when Allison first introduced it and don't like it now?

Spot on, never could stand the sash, looks like a soddin beauty queen miss world type thing going on.
To me city should always wear sky blue with the badge in the middle at home & red & black stripes (wembley 69) away, if we have to have a third kit plain white does it for me but then again some of the kits on this thread are far better than any of the recent "professional" stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.