My Postman is Louis Theroux

I used to work with a guy that was the spitting image of Peter Sutcliffe. Couldn't have helped with the fairer sex that surely.
Proper black beard? Was he a driver for royal mail.. I worked there years back and one of the drivers came through one day and I nearly fell over because he was the spitting image.

Wonder why someone would consciously make the decision to grow the same beard

I have been told that I look like Harry Hill.

What do you think?

21llugk.jpg
What's are the chances of that happening?

My brother looks like Simon Pegg.

Apparently I look like Mr Fucking Tumble...

Proper black beard? Was he a driver for royal mail.. I worked there years back and one of the drivers came through one day and I nearly fell over because he was the spitting image.

Wonder why someone would consciously make the decision to grow the same beard
Nah it was at a telecoms company. But the fella had the beard done exactly the same and the hair and the thousand yard stare. He must have known.

Theres a knobhead who goes in The Sailsbury off oxford road who has gone out of his way to look like Heisenberg from breaking bad. Shaved his head, got the goatee and wears the same hat. Last time i saw him somebody said "look its heisenberg" and he tutted and turned away! You decided to look that way you bellend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.