My work Xmas do.........

Blue4ever85

Has been booked for thw SWAMP!!!!!!!!!

A. Do I go and ignore where it is at.

B. Refuse to go and state clearly why (which I have done already, but as its not until 11/12, I have time to change my mind)

C. There isnt an option here, just wanting to make up the numbers.

Im gutted to say the least.

Someone else was in a similar dilemma last week.

The general concensous was go but take a permanent marker pen, deface and put as much graffiti as possible.

Well...

I went two years ago, when my girlfriends mate went to audition for the X Factor...

I can honestly say, hand on heart, that I felt physically ill and had to go heave over one of the bogs (didn't actually be sick, just heave).

Soon after we had to leave and me and the girlfriend wait outside because id gone white.

Later on when it was all over, I was right as rain.

Ive never been so proud!

Blue4ever85 said:
Well...

I went two years ago, when my girlfriends mate went to audition for the X Factor...

I can honestly say, hand on heart, that I felt physically ill and had to go heave over one of the bogs (didn't actually be sick, just heave).

Soon after we had to leave and me and the girlfriend wait outside because id gone white.

Later on when it was all over, I was right as rain.

Ive never been so proud!
proud of you lad, i'd be just the same.
keep it up.

I had a work thing there last year!!

Just have a few beers first, and then just be as generaly abusive and rough to your surroundings as possible. Including the new urinal's outside the ground located near all statues and basically anywhere you can go against.

I worked there in 2005 a few times boys and girls, Cheffing. Got to watch them get knocked out the champions league by Benfica though, but they made me wear a MUFC CATERING STAFF arm band, my arm still hurts now :( ahh well, was taking 13quid an hour off them for hardly doing fuck all !!!

Reluctantly go, but as mooted earlier, deface as much rag property as possible. Try to get some panini stickers of blue legends and randomly stick them all over the place.

Blue4ever85 said:
Has been booked for thw SWAMP!!!!!!!!!

A. Do I go and ignore where it is at.

B. Refuse to go and state clearly why (which I have done already, but as its not until 11/12, I have time to change my mind)

C. There isnt an option here, just wanting to make up the numbers.

Im gutted to say the least.

I've had this the last two years and my answer has always been "FUCK RIGHT OFF".
I no longer work at that company.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.