Myth exposed ?

Just googled and found the term "Birthgasm" never let them use the birth pain guilt trip again... next time you tell them... I know all about these "Birthgasms".

The reason women who experience a 'birthgasm' can disassociate from it is because it is a physical and neurological reaction to stimuli - and nothing to do with anything erotic.

Debra has forged relationships with noted researchers, such as Dr. Sarah Buckley, who has researched and published reports on childbirth which uphold the science behind birthgasms.

"It makes neurological sense," Debra continues.

"The mother is creating a hormonal cocktail. To open her body and prepare for birth, she creates the same hormone (oxytocin) which her body uses to prepare for orgasm."

"So, hormonally speaking, it's the same criteria for birth as for sex.

"And consider this, the baby is coming down and hitting all the places we know typically bring pleasure, so it's a combination of things."

Having worked so extensively to help women have a comforting and pleasurable birth, she has seen women take having a birthgasm into their own hands.

"I attended a birth where the mother was using a vibrator.

"When she WASN'T using it, she did feel pain.

New level of embarrassing baby photos for some isn't? *Big rabbit vibrator twirling the background, mums eyes rolling back holding baby*

Last edited:
I'm sure some of you will pretty soon be able to experience what a deathgasm feels like too.

Oh FFS! Do mean all these years I've been taking my mums advice and wore clean underpants everyday in case I get run over have been a waste of time? If you're gonna jizz in your pants anyway I might as well not bother. That's today's pair being turned inside out tomorrow morning then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.