Myth exposed ?

Ive seen videos of blokes nailing their bollocks to planks of wood and having a woman (in high heels) stand on their cocks for pleasure. If some men can be into that then im sure some women can be into having their fanny ripped apart by a little fella clawing its way out of there

Ive seen videos of blokes nailing their bollocks to planks of wood and having a woman (in high heels) stand on their cocks for pleasure. If some men can be into that then im sure some women can be into having their fanny ripped apart by a little fella clawing its way out of there

I worked with a woman, who prior to her pregnancy was a slip of a woman, she had a 12lb baby and over 100 stitches internal and external, I never asked her when she brought the kid in for everyone to see if she derived any pleasure from it.

I worked with a woman, who prior to her pregnancy was a slip of a woman, she had a 12lb baby and over 100 stitches internal and external, I never asked her when she brought the kid in for everyone to see if she derived any pleasure from it.

In situations like that i wonder how a mother can look at their child and like them, let alone love them. If my kid caused me to have 100 stiches in my metaphorical fanny they wouldnt be getting christmas presents for a few years put it that way

In situations like that i wonder how a mother can look at their child and like them, let alone love them. If my kid caused me to have 100 stiches in my metaphorical fanny they wouldnt be getting christmas presents for a few years put it that way

She was in a right state apparently, lost a load of blood and took a while to recover, not surprisingly, before she left she said she was coming back to work, she never did other than to bring the baby into the office. I think it was karma as she was a right woman when she didnt get her own way.

My mate asked his Mrs if it REALLY hurts as much as women say it does.
She told him to get a rough idea, he should try stretching his foreskin over a lampshade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.