Naby Keita

I haven't seen much of him but he seems like a very talented player from the little I've seen. You can tell how much he loves the game by the joy on his face and the way he carries himself in matches which is a big positive for me.

There is a negative though...AFCON.

Liverpool fans getting the "City not a big club" digs in on twitter! hilarity ensues!
it must be difficult for them to get their heads around the fact that to the latest generation of young footballers they are pretty irrelevant. Especially with all that success they had last century.

It doesn't take long for a generation of footballers to have a different perception of a football club. I'm 30 so I've never seen Liverpool win the league, Everton have always been a middling Premier League side and Chelsea have always been good. Most football fans start properly taking an interest in football when they are 7-8ish, in a couple of years we'll be reaching a point where young players won't remember ridiculous City of old and just see us as Champions League regulars. I expect we'll start to see more of these types of comments.

Can he Pivot
Like this...? Be cool if he could.
tumblr_mqprrd5vrD1sd9dhmo1_500.gif

Can he Pivot
He's an excellent player. I watched alot of leipzig last season cause was interested to see if they could pip bayern. I would take him at City in a heartbeat. I believe Liverpool will probably get him for about 70 mil. He can probably play 10 positions. Be interesting to see how he does in the epl.

Keita always impressed me for Leipzig last season, was their engine, a peak Fernandinho of sorts. Would make a good pickup in a future window and he'd excel under Pep.

Keita always impressed me for Leipzig last season, was their engine, a peak Fernandinho of sorts. Would make a good pickup in a future window and he'd excel under Pep.

I'd hope he sees out 1 more year with Leipzig, play in the Champions League for them. Next season Yaya and Fernandinho's contracts both run out, bring him in then with another midfielder (maybe Fabinho)...that's the dream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.