Naby Keita

Would be great to get him, could start to phase out Fernandinho/Yaya. That and the fact that rawk is convinced that he is theirs.

RBL would like to keep him another year for their first time in the CL, Loan would make the most sense because next year he would have a place here if/when Yaya goes. ALSO has a release clause next year as mentioned earlier by someone.

Also think they want so much off Liverpool because they just want him to stay and help them.

At this point while he looks set for Liverpool he is a brilliant player, if he signed for city he would be shit and no one has ever heard of him. It would be disgusting if city to spend such a big amount.

Because it would be very, very funny?
Sporting did that with Bruma iirc. Chelsea were tapping him up all summer, convincing him to go on strike and try and cancel his contract, Sporting got pissed off so sold him to Galatasaraay for half what Chelsea were offering just to be spiteful. Bruno Carvalho is good fun as a chairman, not sensible, but good fun

when I see all these players mentioned I think to myself have people really seen this lad play and make a really good call about his value to our team,or he is fucking mint on fifa ?

with that in mind I bought this lad for my fifa career ,and hes fucking mint.

there's a few on bluemoon who come across as really (too)informed, and can give you the rundown of any player you care to mention or are they simply going off their fifa experience.

when I see all these players mentioned I think to myself have people really seen this lad play and make a really good call about his value to our team,or he is fucking mint on fifa ?

there's a few on bluemoon who come across as really (too)informed, and can give you the rundown of any player you care to mention or are they simply going off their fifa experience.

Who's to say FIFA isn't just a really accurate representation? It's a billion dollar game after all and one that they've been tweaking for something like 30 years. Hell, clubs apparently pay for access to FM databases. Our boy Gabriel Jesus was pretty well known from FM alone a few years before anyone had even remotely heard of him and how's that worked out?

I've never seen the guy play. I too wonder sometimes if people do anything but watching all the football from all leagues in the world. If it wasn't for interest of some clubs, I'd never hear for Naby Keita. Who the heck watch RB Leipzig..

Saying that, it would be fun to sign him just to piss off red scousers. I've read some of their shit about City on RAWK yesterday and it would be nice if we could cause some meltdown there.

I've never seen the guy play. I too wonder sometimes if people do anything but watching all the football from all leagues in the world. If it wasn't for interest of some clubs, I'd never hear for Naby Keita. Who the heck watch RB Leipzig..

Saying that, it would be fun to sign him just to piss off red scousers. I've read some of their shit about City on RAWK yesterday and it would be nice if we could cause some meltdown there.

Loads of people watch RB Leipzig. They were on top of the german league for a decent while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.