Naby Keita

I'd piss myself if we came in next season and signed him with no fuss similar to Bernardo Silva this summer. The Liverpool fans would go into meltdown.

He's a CAM.. Like De Bruyne et al. We don't need anymore in that position currently and our best prospects from the academy also play this position.
Think he’s more of a CM or even DM in some instances. He does have a good attacking instinct but he’s not a CAM.

More box to box like fernandinho isn't he? If he is I would trigger his release the day we can. Top quality all round all action midfielders are very rare.

More box to box like fernandinho isn't he? If he is I would trigger his release the day we can. Top quality all round all action midfielders are very rare.
Think the closest analogy in our squad is Gundogan - CM that can drive the ball from deep using both dribbing and playmaking ability. Very energetic in pressing and fairly good defensively. Just what we need in one of 8 spots.

Think the closest analogy in our squad is Gundogan - CM that can drive the ball from deep using both dribbing and playmaking ability. Very energetic in pressing and fairly good defensively. Just what we need in one of 8 spots.
Lol will take that! huge gundogan fan think he is outstanding he just needs to get fit and a run if games.

It's been confirmed that he does have a buyout clause next summer (I believe its 55 million euros).

We should be all over him then.

It's been confirmed that he does have a buyout clause next summer (I believe its 55 million euros).

We should be all over him then.

That's nothing in this climate.

Yaya and Dinho will be gone next summer, I'd be getting a pre-agreement right about now.

That's nothing in this climate.

Yaya and Dinho will be gone next summer, I'd be getting a pre-agreement right about now.

agreed! wonderful player and already said we would be one club he would like to play for!

Give them 60 now and let them keep him on loan for a year. That's absolutely nothing in this market.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.